Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Our Red String by EvaKiss dropped, and I had the pleasure to play it. In this release, there's finally movement to the plot of the MC which is pure NTR. So here I am, recommending it to you all. https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-11-alpha-eva-kiss.48813/ There were already 2-3 NTR scenes in the game, but the latest one has one where the MC directly confronts a very bitter part of his past. Most of the game is not NTR. However, this is peak H-gaming and storytelling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I added this game to the very top of my "Best non-NTR game" list.

There's absolutely perfect handcrafted, artistic, stylistically-unified drawings (looking at you, Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris ) that looks better than most professional comic books. The writing is purely phenomenal, with realistic expectations and outcomes. There's creative gameplay features, like furthering your character's writing career. Every line is sheer maturity and class. For folks who say you can't do realistic NTR, well here it is. They do it in a painfully realistic way.

Then there's the choices in this game which is simply more complex that any other games out there, minus maybe the sandbox games like Rogue-like. EvaKiss is able to create a fantastic illusion of choices perfectly, with the large customization of scenes and tasteful quick-time events that make sense. There's a good usage of music and sound effects. Most of all EvaKiss is consistently putting out content. The sheer quality and speed at which she delivers puts EvaKiss at the very top of h-game development. There is nobody better.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Someone posted it in the ULMF forum.
ULMF... I haven't been there in a while. I wonder if you know what the site mod's thoughts are on the mass exodus of their site to this one. Last I remember they tried to implement a change in their rules to allow pirated games (like this one).

But I think at the core it's un-salvageable. They never updated their site pass the 2000s era of web development, nor do they have people actively working on newer technology and can code, like this site.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
ULMF... I haven't been there in a while. I wonder if you know what the site mod's thoughts are on the mass exodus of their site to this one. Last I remember they tried to implement a change in their rules to allow pirated games (like this one).

But I think at the core it's un-salvageable. They never updated their site pass the 2000s era of web development, nor do they have people actively working on newer technology and can code, like this site.
AFAIK F95 staff helped ULMF to use a newer forum engine etc.
Hongfire is down, ULMF is up.

Reactions: cleanfeel
Jul 21, 2021
HOLY SHIT TAFFYTALES GOT NTR ROUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Im really thinking resubbing if next update gets amazing. Played the new one and i get its to set it up but hope they pace it better to the main route at some point. Been praying for this day to come:devilish:

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
HOLY SHIT TAFFYTALES GOT NTR ROUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Im really thinking resubbing if next update gets amazing. Played the new one and i get its to set it up but hope they pace it better to the main route at some point. Been praying for this day to come:devilish:
Really? Tell me more about it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Really? Tell me more about it.
The update splits the route in the present time, so not a retelling of the whole game kind of route, but something happens that kind of knocks the MC out of the path he was on.
light overall plot spoilers So far is the MC's bully corrupting two girls through exercise training, no sex but groping and some bodily fluid stuff
Now for some more heavy plot spoilers/hopes/speculation Love the idea of the new school psychologist/domme lady helping your bully build a harem, god I hope she starts to worship him sexually too. Also our gf feeding us his cum was so hot, hopeing for some creampie cleanup eventually too and even cock cleaning

Overall I loved it, but if its another year wait which is likely that is going to suck.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well. Regarding Taffy Tales. There's a massive shitstorm about the NTR content being further developed. And i'll divulge some facts about it, so there is no misunderstanding.

The game was supposed to be heavily focused on NTR. Because pathetic crybabies and losers hated it with a fiery passion, he wen't a far more Harem Vanilla path, in it's direction, and focused the resources and content towards that.

And now that we have gotten more NTR content developed into it. They are screeching JUST the same as the wokies. The intolerant individuals who lack any sense of intellect whatsoever, much less common sense.

The fact of the matter remains that people by general speaking, are spoiled crybabies who want their shit implemented, versus what the Creator, who's creating it, wants. Nothing wrong with feedback and requesting content, for as long as it is cohesive with the Creators vision and intent. But this is getting us nowhere as we got third and worse tier cockroach shit. Premium tier content comes from loving and respecting the Content that was intended to begin with and to enjoy it. Whether it is your Main Fetish. My Main Fetish isn't NTR or any of that sort. But i choose to enjoy it, it is a very spicy kind of Tea that takes time to settle in, since i used to hate NTR with a fiery passion myself.

I am disgusted that people just won't let Creators create what they want, support them and try to be respective and helpful, rather than combative and belligerent.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well. Regarding Taffy Tales. There's a massive shitstorm about the NTR content being further developed. And i'll divulge some facts about it, so there is no misunderstanding.

The game was supposed to be heavily focused on NTR. Because pathetic crybabies and losers hated it with a fiery passion, he wen't a far more Harem Vanilla path, in it's direction, and focused the resources and content towards that.

And now that we have gotten more NTR content developed into it. They are screeching JUST the same as the wokies. The intolerant individuals who lack any sense of intellect whatsoever, much less common sense.

The fact of the matter remains that people by general speaking, are spoiled crybabies who want their shit implemented, versus what the Creator, who's creating it, wants. Nothing wrong with feedback and requesting content, for as long as it is cohesive with the Creators vision and intent. But this is getting us nowhere as we got third and worse tier cockroach shit. Premium tier content comes from loving and respecting the Content that was intended to begin with and to enjoy it. Whether it is your Main Fetish. My Main Fetish isn't NTR or any of that sort. But i choose to enjoy it, it is a very spicy kind of Tea that takes time to settle in, since i used to hate NTR with a fiery passion myself.

I am disgusted that people just won't let Creators create what they want, support them and try to be respective and helpful, rather than combative and belligerent.
As much as I love NTR content, this seems a bit off to me. The creator proclaims that he is a NTR lover and I believe it. But due to pressure from his Patreons, he hasn't built any real NTR content in the game. In fact, I remember the tag ntr was originally on the game page, but I was vocal to get it removed because there simply wasn't any content.

So what changed? Why now? I'm hopefully skeptical that a good NTR product gets in. But will the dev shit his pants when the Patreon income starts to decline? If so, we get a half baked route.

I actually downloaded the game a few hours ago, but from the description it seems that the content is still bare. I've waited years for NTR for this game, I guess I can wait a few more months.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
100% man. It has even caused a number of (some high profile even) creators to quit projects. People think it's all about money but you gotta like what you do, gotta appreciate what you're working on for it to be worth it.

Reactions: Ka1E1 and Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
100% man. It has even caused a number of (some high profile even) creators to quit projects. People think it's all about money but you gotta like what you do, gotta appreciate what you're working on for it to be worth it.
If you can't love what you are doing AND get paid for it, then you are doing it wrong. We human beings sacrifice far too much to lose our passion and inspiration, just to please others like we absolutely need acknowledgement.

I also get where Cleanfeel is going with it. But that's what's so weird about Taffy Tales. IF your intention WAS NTR to begin with, WHY diverge from your vision and intent, to start off early with? That's what troubles me. Okay, you wanted to focus heavily on NTR, but then, you do not. That's hypocrisy. And i for one, see that to be the case far too often for my liking.

First of all. If you are gonna make anything, it needs a Foundation and a Main Focus. What you are trying to sell, to a very specific group of people, including yourself. You CANNOT and MUST NOT diverge from that, unless you wish to genuinely conflict with yourself and others, much worse, create multiple opposing groups within your sphere.

That is what Taffy Tales have done. And many others before and after it. While this can be attributed to the fault of the Consumers/Customers. It ultimately leads to the origin point. The one who started it all...the Creator, the Developer, the one who started rolling the ball. No one EVER could control you and puppeteer you to do otherwise.

Taffy Tales will never be something good. It is mediocre at best, and boring at worst. And that fault, lies with the Creator, for losing his vision and intent. Scraping the whole project and starting over again, would be best, but also, very costly. In terms of time, money and energy. I wouldn't recommend that unless he GENUINELY feel regretful for abandoning himself, if any of what he said is true.

Always remember why you wanted and started to create something. That passion. That desire. Wanting to make something YOU LIKED, for others to enjoy as you did. Because through your happiness, joy and passion can others enjoy it as you do. Since you put in the effort. It isn't any different when you make food or bake to share with others of genuine sincerity and all the warmth you put into it.

Jun 15, 2018
Another game is being bombarded with NTR hate. I posted something on it and all I got was facepalms. The dev seems to be holding his own quite well tho. Im just scared that he's gonna be like fuck this I'm out and completely not develop the game anymore. But maybe 2k a month is enough to keep him.

To be fair, he did say the game won't have NTR when he started developing it. I guess he is never allowed to change his mind wcyd

Here is the game in question: Milf's Plaza

Reactions: Kazaim
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes