Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 5, 2018
Really excited about this one.

I absolutely love his art but the games are pretty shit for me. THIS one however, looks decent so far.
Probably wont be out in a while though.

I really like the way he chose to display the event happening in the video. It solves the problem of displaying NTR to the player without showing it to the MC.

In most games, you kinda control the MC and go to see the event. Then the event is shown to the player but for some reason the MC doesnt see it. It breaks the immersion. (even mine will have this unfortunately).
Yeah it seems promising.

I hope there's more diversity with the scenes than the dev's previous game. Hopefully that was just him testing the waters.

Reactions: FreeComicz

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Really excited about this one.

I absolutely love his art but the games are pretty shit for me. THIS one however, looks decent so far.
Probably wont be out in a while though.

I really like the way he chose to display the event happening in the video. It solves the problem of displaying NTR to the player without showing it to the MC.

In most games, you kinda control the MC and go to see the event. Then the event is shown to the player but for some reason the MC doesnt see it. It breaks the immersion. (even mine will have this unfortunately).
Is there a way to change the language on this website? Alot ppl posting this ci-en here but I cannot understand a shit if everything is in japanese -.-

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I check this thread about once a month and it’s always 99% Japanese anime games. Have there been any recent good Western games that came out? The new update for Our Red String is great, wish there was more of that!

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Well, the reason for that is because 99% of western NTR is pretty shit. Maybe 98% if I'm feeling generous.
What have you been smoking? Western NTR blows Japanese out of the water, Japanese NTR pretty much consists of shy, introverted nobody who bags a chick who would never in reality be interested in him and still managed to lose her.

They do alot of self-projecting in Japan media, from isekai's to anime.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
What have you been smoking? Western NTR blows Japanese out of the water, Japanese NTR pretty much consists of shy, introverted nobody who bags a chick who would never in reality be interested in him and still managed to lose her.

They do alot of self-projecting in Japan media, from isekai's to anime.
I really don't care about realism in my fetish or whether it's a reflection of reality. Netorare in western games are mostly just put in there as a damn side dish and usually by devs who don't have the fetish themselves. Mainly it's just cheating, which there is nothing wrong with, but it doesn't in any shape or form do the same thing a dedicated netorare game does when it's built from the ground up, with getting to know the characters, the corruption and then the fall.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I check this thread about once a month and it’s always 99% Japanese anime games. Have there been any recent good Western games that came out? The new update for Our Red String is great, wish there was more of that!
almost like the ntr genre originated in japan and they are the predominent providers of games with the genre, most western "ntr" games are just picking up on the fetish and putting their own spin to it.

Reactions: virio

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I really don't care about realism in my fetish or whether it's a reflection of reality. Netorare in western games are mostly just put in there as a damn side dish and usually by devs who don't have the fetish themselves. Mainly it's just cheating, which there is nothing wrong with, but it doesn't in any shape or form do the same thing a dedicated netorare game does when it's built from the ground up, with getting to know the characters, the corruption and then the fall.
You must be playing the wrong games then. I often find most of the Japanese games I get referred too on this thread, DLSite and CG rips I get from hitomi.la tend to fall under the "childhood friend", "unrequitted love" category. Very formulaic, it also doesnt help that Japanese NTR works tend to follow the same trends in how cucks/love interests & bullies look.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
Not enough people talked about Did everyone felt so relaxed after playing it nobody had the strength to talk about it? lol
I'd easily put it on my top 1 ntr games released this year.
The dev completely destroyed my opinion about the faceless NTR dudes being boring enough to bring down a game completely.

I already replayed 3 times, the last time that happened to me was with Scars of Summer. It's a perfect example of how should NTR games be made. The story progression is really easy and understandable, no need to grind anything and the games even 'punish' you for avoiding going into dungeons giving you NTR scenes that happened while they advanced without you and then when you come with them you get some NTR scenes without MC realizing what is happening.
The game even teases you and makes you think it's over but thats when the best part of the game starts. One of the only times I bought a game on dlsite and actually wanted to pay atleast 20$.

It's extremeeeeeeeeeely good. Should be used as NTR RPGMaker 101 for all devs to learn the basics of what gives NTR games their essence.
After watching the standing painting, I am not interested in playing, I don't like the two-dimensional heroine, there is a feeling of pedophilia.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
After watching the standing painting, I am not interested in playing, I don't like the two-dimensional heroine, there is a feeling of pedophilia.
What in the world are you talking about? Are you sure you looked at the right game?

Reactions: ktez

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Big boobs, thicc bodies and mature looking. Yep Checks out. It's Pedo guys. Your FBI wont be pleased for sure.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
two-dimensional heroine = pedophilia? Are you completely retarded?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
To be honest, the only reason that I play a few western ntr games is because MOST of them are black dudes as the bull, and it's a cuck just watching the cucker do his business, which is just netorase/cuckolding in a sense. Also another gripe I have is the hag looking 3d models they often have.

Henteria Chronicles is only the one that stands out at this time when it comes to western ntr.

What have you been smoking? Western NTR blows Japanese out of the water,
Can you give me a good western ntr that got released this year and last year? Im just curious.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes