Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Another game is being bombarded with NTR hate. I posted something on it and all I got was facepalms. The dev seems to be holding his own quite well tho. Im just scared that he's gonna be like fuck this I'm out and completely not develop the game anymore. But maybe 2k a month is enough to keep him.

To be fair, he did say the game won't have NTR when he started developing it. I guess he is never allowed to change his mind wcyd

Here is the game in question: Milf's Plaza
What kind of NTR? I kinda passed that up cause I assumed it would be poor NTR, but if it's getting a lot of hate, maybe it's decent.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
this game isn't listed as NTR but according to the description and reviews there are some NTR elements, probably light though since it's prostitution related and all so don't expect too much i guess

Reactions: Testament34

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
this game isn't listed as NTR but according to the description and reviews there are some NTR elements, probably light though since it's prostitution related and all so don't expect too much i guess
Ah. This game is more on the MC love route. The ntr scenes are just there as a "punishment" of some sort if you suck at the game. Its very avoidable. ( Currently have a separate save file just to see those ntr scenes, cuz theyre still hot) No prostitution btw

Been following the dev in cien since the start of the project and by far , game is tame. Also, I really love the heroine's design.

Anyway, game is not ntr focused , but it's still fun.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ah. This game is more on the MC love route. The ntr scenes are just there as a "punishment" of some sort if you suck at the game. Its very avoidable. ( Currently have a separate save file just to see those ntr scenes, cuz theyre still hot) No prostitution btw

Been following the dev in cien since the start of the project and by far , game is tame. Also, I really love the heroine's design.

For Guild guy one needs to not pay the fee.
1. What will happen after other male has 100/100 semen? Of MC has?
2. How to trigger scene with old man in the inn?

Jun 15, 2018
What kind of NTR? I kinda passed that up cause I assumed it would be poor NTR, but if it's getting a lot of hate, maybe it's decent.
Didnt play this update, but its not even slightly NTR focused. Theres a side side side character that gets 1 NTR scene apparently.

Dont get me wrong. The game is pretty good. Just dont play expecting good NTR

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

Can you please upload the save

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i think taffy tales did something special, you play hours with a wicked split personality that makes you a harem protagonist.
you slowly build your harem in that dangerous godforsaken town.
but when the ntr route starts, you lose your split personality and everything is crumbling down.
the ntr route started really well, look like the dev is not holding back with the kinks.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
i think taffy tales did something special, you play hours with a wicked split personality that makes you a harem protagonist.
you slowly build your harem in that dangerous godforsaken town.
but when the ntr route starts, you lose your split personality and everything is crumbling down.
the ntr route started really well, look like the dev is not holding back with the kinks.
How far does the NTR go, or is it something still being developed? TBH I can't stand boring harem games, especially incest harem games, but if it gets interesting later on then I might give it a try.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
For Guild guy one needs to not pay the fee.
1. What will happen after other male has 100/100 semen? Of MC has?
2. How to trigger scene with old man in the inn?
1. If MC , you get the happy end , but not the true end. If it's the two,you'll get a special scene . No idea if its gonna lead to bad end though.

2. Let your energy become -1 , then when you go back to town, dont use the portal item. After that , dont use lock (I just simply sold mine that was given free from the start) item. Then simply sleep.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
How far does the NTR go, or is it something still being developed? TBH I can't stand boring harem games, especially incest harem games, but if it gets interesting later on then I might give it a try.
it's not really a boring harem it's a pretty great netori game regardless.
the ntr route just started with a big update.
i won't spoil much but it there groping, cum stuff, handjob and more kinki humiliation stuff it doesn't get to sex of course that's reserved for later, but i think it's already worth checking in terms of corruption, of course it's always better the check it when it's complete.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Meh. I was just disappointed there was just another N-Word (interracial) NTR shite for Taffy Tales. Those are literally everywhere. Thought the path would be better off with a Futa NTR, as we lack a lot of that. Some new ones has popped up, but still a very rare thing.

Alternatively. Ugly Hung Bastards never fail me.

Maybe it's just me.

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
If you guys don't know, was announced to get a translation yesterday by mangagamer. It's the only game from the "Beat" series that was missing a translation. They are simulation rpgs with vanilla and brutal routes. NTR scenes happen if the girls lose to the bosses and netorase scenes in brutal routes where MC shares the girls, which causes to become more corrupt.
JAST also announced translation for the first eroge, it's another series that has NTR, but none in the first title as far as a i know. Still, it's a popular franchise that i never expected to get picked up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1. If MC , you get the happy end , but not the true end. If it's the two,you'll get a special scene . No idea if its gonna lead to bad end though.

2. Let your energy become -1 , then when you go back to town, dont use the portal item. After that , dont use lock (I just simply sold mine that was given free from the start) item. Then simply sleep.
What could you share about endings please?
And what is "Otoki"?

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Meh. I was just disappointed there was just another N-Word (interracial) NTR shite for Taffy Tales. Those are literally everywhere. Thought the path would be better off with a Futa NTR, as we lack a lot of that. Some new ones has popped up, but still a very rare thing.

Maybe it's just me.
The fuck you mean "N-word" you racist? Just say black guy.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Never played the first part because I also am not a fan of netori harem games. While the NTR start is a bit confusing since it assumes you played the first part of the game, the NTR setup is solid. The girlfriend you get in part one and who I assume is your mom or aunt are the first targets of the school bully. The MC pretty much writes off that the GF is lost by the end of the update, but he has the other girls he got from the first part and figures he can just pivot to them, which will prob also get stolen.

No NTR sex yet, just a bunch of nice ass slapin from the bully. The MC freezes any time he find them, like hes scared to interfere because of past trama with the bully. SO it can be a bit netorase, but the MC isnt happy about it so still netorare which is good to me.

PArts 1-4 which is just the harem netori are in a different game from the new part that has the NTR. Still worth getting just to watch the scenes with the scene unlocker so you got a jist of the story.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Maybe it's just me.
Ugly bastards while superior, are also everywhere. Personally, I would like to see more than just 1 guy doing the NTR, having girls get solen by different guys would be cool.

In fact, right at the start of the NTR section, we see the Priscilla girl with the big fat construction worker, that would be dope if he gets her.

Reactions: diddlydadoo

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
What could you share about endings please?
And what is "Otoki"?
Havent finished the game yet, but I just saw that doureview posted a guide, maybe this will help you about your questions:

No idea what otoki means.Where did you encounter that word?

Jun 15, 2018
Really excited about this one.

I absolutely love his art but the games are pretty shit for me. THIS one however, looks decent so far.
Probably wont be out in a while though.

I really like the way he chose to display the event happening in the video. It solves the problem of displaying NTR to the player without showing it to the MC.

In most games, you kinda control the MC and go to see the event. Then the event is shown to the player but for some reason the MC doesnt see it. It breaks the immersion. (even mine will have this unfortunately).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes