Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What have you been smoking? Western NTR blows Japanese out of the water, Japanese NTR pretty much consists of shy, introverted nobody who bags a chick who would never in reality be interested in him and still managed to lose her.

They do alot of self-projecting in Japan media, from isekai's to anime.
Hahhahha dude I'd love to play those western games, but you're talking from your ass prob

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
My favourite western NTR are unrealistic, like Karma and Culture Shock, (Big Brother and The Tyrant before they died) And now Taffy. Where the MC sees mainly 1 antagonist get all the girls and just wimps out and watches mostly.

That's why Boy Hero Ken and Leane of Legitimate Crown are my fav Japanese NTR. Henteria Chronicles while I love would be so much better with one antagonist for me but yeah less realistic.

Rest of japanese ntr games just do nothing for me that ive played, NTRPG and dark hero party were not bad like Henteria, that other one were you bring the childhood friend, cowgirl and elf to the king was good.

Reactions: LordFrz

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
alright everyone, so we understand some like western, some like eastern approach to art and scenarios.

but remember at the end of the day we're all here because we like our girl getting stolen and getting done in by others, I hope we can all agree on that.

(something feels wrong typing all that, but its the truth no? lololol)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
After watching the standing painting, I am not interested in playing, I don't like the two-dimensional heroine, there is a feeling of pedophilia.
two-dimensional heroine = pedophilia? Are you completely retarded?
I was going to say i understand but then saw the game and was like "wtf? Is not even Lolicon or Oppai Loli or even Pettanko", like recently i see a lot of AI art that i find disturbing and thought they were referencing a game using such art but this one has nothing to do with that.

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
but remember at the end of the day we're all here because we like our girl getting stolen and getting done in by others, I hope we can all agree on that.
Not really no, I disagree on the stolen part. I like ntr because I like seeing women get corrupted, degraded, and turned into mindless sluts. I am a collector at heart. I might lend you, my women, to be corrupted, fucked, gangbanged, etc. But no stealing.

It's just that most of the games that include corruption are ntr. I don't really care much about the cucked guy really. I can't "self-insert" myself into these MCs because they are too far from reality or myself.

I mean, how could I? They are too stupid, they are too spineless, and they lack willpower, personalities, and credibility. I usually either giggle, snort or laugh at their pathetic faces in post-nut clarity.

But I get your point. Every one of us prefers different things so hey, you do you, bro.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Can you give me a good western ntr that got released this year and last year? Im just curious.
Hahhahha dude I'd love to play those western games, but you're talking from your ass prob
A Struggle With Sin, The Twist, Building Our Futature, Power Vacuum, Book of Lust, Our Red String, Good Girl Gone Bad, Seeds of Chaos, The Tyrant (SAZ MOD), Any Game from NTRMAN, A promise Best Left Unkept, Henteria Chronicle series....I can keep going.

Meanwhile in Japan: "Guys how about this for a story, this guy is like a hero and he needs to defeat a demonking so he parties up with his longtime childhood friend and bestfriend OR OR OR Bully and heres the twist; The Bestfriend/Bully ends up cucking the hero!"

• Angry
Reactions: exazubi and ktez

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
A Struggle With Sin, The Twist, Building Our Futature, Power Vacuum, Book of Lust, Our Red String, Good Girl Gone Bad, Seeds of Chaos, The Tyrant (SAZ MOD), Any Game from NTRMAN, A promise Best Left Unkept, Henteria Chronicle series....I can keep going.
Nice try. Most of them are not even from last year or this year. No need to bother on "I can keep going" , because Im pretty sure most that you'll tell are unfinished like some of those games you listed.

NTRMAN is falling off when it comes to the story and ntr scenes atm. So Im not sure why it's on that list. Promise Best Left Unkept, that, I think has potential to be good. I Watched the thread when I saw the early context of it.

What else, others are a bit meh., and as I called it earlier , most of them have this ugly hag 3d models going on. Again, nice try, but nope.

Meanwhile in Japan: "Guys how about this for a story, this guy is like a hero and he needs to defeat a demonking so he parties up with his longtime childhood friend and bestfriend OR OR OR Bully and heres the twist; The Bestfriend/Bully ends up cucking the hero!"
Youre just generalizing from the common ntrpg tropes. That's a nonesense take. You havent clearly been digging things and just riding with the train of sheeps.Also from the list youve shown ,those are mostly VNs...and by far ,JP ntr VNs are better imo. Sadly , most of them have no translation. So your comparison to VN and common tropes of ntrpg is just simply nonesense.

Plus you dont have to wait for chapters and chapters, update to update from Patreon just to see the ending.But hey, I respect those devs getting cash and milking that sweet sweet Patreon money.

So I guess, that quote about you saying that west is better than jp ntr is just something you pulled out of your ass , esp since your comparing different areas.

But the thing is , I dont really care about the two, as long as I'm having fun with the content they have, Im happy.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
After watching the standing painting, I am not interested in playing, I don't like the two-dimensional heroine, there is a feeling of pedophilia.
looks like cartoons to me, you are the only pedo seeing real children in cartoons.

Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
alright everyone, so we understand some like western, some like eastern approach to art and scenarios.

(something feels wrong typing all that, but its the truth no? lololol)
Personally, I don't self insert so its not my girl. lol

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
See, prime example of never going to get everyone to agree. I think hes been solid, but I know a lot of people hated his last game cause it was short. You may not like what been coming out, but the other guy has been stoked at all the western releases.
Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the scene cuz of the art, va, and animation. Solid when it comes to the story? I dont think so. It's very crumbly like a cracker.

EDIT: Also there's the Camp mom game and Season of loss , theyre not "Solid" as youre trying to claim here if Im being honest. IF youre one of those skip text people or "save pls", then yeah , I guess NTRMAN is "solid" in your eyes. I enjoy NTRMAN's recent works because of the quality animation he's doing, not the story or plot itself. Yeah, because that's what I do , I also read, not just watch the scenes itself.

There are tons of nice releases from both Western and Asian creators. The problem is we slurp up the good stuff instantly and ask for what's next. So we end up coomsuming a ton of garbage waiting for something good.
That's a You problem , not me or we for that matter.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just a quick question ,, what is it about NTR you people like ?

i myself can't stand watching my girl getting the hell fucked outta her and it not being me doing it .. j.m.o tho

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
just a quick question ,, what is it about NTR you people like ?

i myself can't stand watching my girl getting the hell fucked outta her and it not being me doing it .. j.m.o tho
Like most people have said, it's the corruption of the heroine , suffering from the dumb MC, and self inserting as the Bull from time to time. Also there's this nice kind of voyuersim that only you the player can see if you dont wanna self-insert on anything.

EDIT: oh before I forgot, maybe you'll think that I only like dumb MCs. I like also like smart or the decent ones, because it's even sweeter when they fall.

If youre one of those people that self inserts as the MC , then it's your own fault. But then again, if youre a masochist, by all means, have at it. If someone wants more of the masochistic side, then netorase is the one for them. ( which most of us are not a big fan of)

and just to clarify more, most of the people here dont like that scenario happening to them irl. After all , it's just a depraved fantasy.

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
recommended western dedicated 2d ntr:
a promise best left unkept by hangovercat- some routes are already completed while others are being developed, probably my favorite ntr game.

the edge of- previous game by the same dev as a promise best left unkept.

swing and miss- not a bad game, starts as swinging.

there are a bunch worth checking when they are further developed/completed:
turning the page, girlfriend tapes, hitomis sick pleasure, and taffy tales- even if it's not dedicated ntr, it's a ntr route

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes