Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
First of all, most non-NTR games are boring. NTR games are less boring in general - something happens there is sth is uncertain.

Reactions: Pango_12
Jul 12, 2020
I know this is outta nowhere but does anyone know where can I find a good english translation for Kabe 2 by AnimTeamMM. I want to replay the game but I cant find a good translation.

Jun 15, 2018
I know this is outta nowhere but does anyone know where can I find a good english translation for Kabe 2 by AnimTeamMM. I want to replay the game but I cant find a good translation.
Thats a big and popular game. If you can't find it, it probably doesnt exist.

A good way to check if a VN has good translation is by going here :

If a popular translator picks it up, its usually displayed there.

No luck for this unfortunately.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
just a quick question ,, what is it about NTR you people like ?

i myself can't stand watching my girl getting the hell fucked outta her and it not being me doing it .. j.m.o tho
Some of us simply do not identify with either the cuckold or the alpha, we identify as a third person, a simple observer who watches events unfold.

Reactions: Le Red

melantha

Jan 21, 2019

i myself can't stand watching my girl getting the hell fucked outta her and it not being me doing it .. j.m.o tho
happened to me irl twice (two diff women). so guess why im here.
though I still don't want it to happen to my next one.

my kick is hard to describe. I like the sense of 'unfair'. things like 'I haven't even.. but they/he..'. even as small as seeing her body, seeing her in costumes, seeing her like this, hearing her voice when __, feeling her __, etc.

im not much about the corruption, nor about the antagonist(s). it could be one or many people as long as the unfair kick is there. e.g. she is in another class, and they had pool lesson, so other boys saw her in a swimsuit and I haven't.

edit: so my experience helps you understand why some people self-insert

p.s. I don't think self-inserts are necessarily netorase. im still willing to save her and actively try to avoid it, but the thrill of not knowing you get NTR or not in the end, has its own kick.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Minsterball

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

It's a fetish like any other. And you have to be able to separate your real life and the game. If you identify yourself with the MC, or even a LI with your girlfriend in real life, this fetish just isn't for you. You either look at the game as an interactive movie and enjoy it, or you actually think your way into the role, enjoy the eroticism and the stories and deliberately expose your feelings. Similar to riding a roller coaster. But you also have to be knitted for it

Reactions: AserDevil

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Agree, and there is me still waiting for this to come out :cry:
Some day my friend, some day, the dev is supposed to be almost finished and its doing some "reliability" posts, he had issues family wise afaik and he added more cgs to compensate so we can only hope the game is good.

Reactions: FreeComicz

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
for Me i really dislike games where the main plot/theme is just NTR , i like games where there are main storyline and kinks are there like NTR is part of the game not the solo purpose u can have chad run with the girls or in between getting cucked and fighting back or full ntr where u get cucked atleast u get choices but these games are rare lol

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017

Mostly the corruption and the schadenfreude when well executed its like you were reading some good shit from le marquis de sade and as some people told earlier ntr games sometimes are less boring than your generic vanilla harem game maybe thats why I loved the mechanics of Raioghar also this dev is baking a good one too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Mostly the corruption and the schadenfreude when well executed its like you were reading some good shit from le marquis de sade and as some people told earlier ntr games sometimes are less boring than your generic vanilla harem game maybe thats why I loved the mechanics of Raioghar also this dev is baking a good one too.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
He said everything that had to be said about your nonsense take lol
People are gonna have differing opinions, personally I think Western NTR is better done, he thinks Japanese is better, at the end of the day we are here for NTR so like I said, agree to disagree and move on bud.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
People are gonna have differing opinions, personally I think Western NTR is better done, he thinks Japanese is better, at the end of the day we are here for NTR so like I said, agree to disagree and move on bud.
Couldnt name a single finished western ntr game that came out this year, I'd love to see LordFrz (let's see where are those games he's facepalming all my replies for) western ntr games that are so much better than japanese ones lol the only 3 good western devs with good finished games on their belts are NTRMan 2 years ago, Hangovercat and NTaii

Jul 21, 2021
I would say in terms of west vs east. I'll give JP side the art for the most part with gameplay/worldbuilding if done right and not copypasta like tons been done. West side for most part of what i played better at setting up stories but again also played a little bit since most on here either dead or development hell. Doesn't help that most them use 3d art the isn't my favorite atleast the ones i played. But now that taffytales finally got a ntr route it might be one im most looking forward to and considering resubbing if they plan on keep making it. But since its taken this long to finally do im kinda worried that it gets rushed or takes forever.

Reactions: melantha

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Couldnt name a single finished western ntr game that came out this year, I'd love to see LordFrz (let's see where are those games he's facepalming all my replies for) western ntr games that are so much better than japanese ones lol the only 3 good western devs with good finished games on their belts are NTRMan 2 years ago, Hangovercat and NTaii
NTR man releases a new game last mont bro. Nothing anybody can say will be to your liking because YOU dont like them. What is considered good is subjective. Plenty of games have been named, but YOU think they are shit.

Non of my 2 facepalms have been because you don't like the Wester games, it has been because you completely dismiss the people you replied to because they like the wester games.

Personally, I dont look to see if the dev of a game im playing is western or eastern. Who gives a shit. A good game is a good game, and shit game is a shit game. And thats a subjective answer because what I want in a game wont align with what you want.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BBC King and ktez

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Personally, I dont look to see if the dev of a game im playing is western or eastern. Who gives a shit. A good game is a good game, and shit game is a shit game.
Exactly. Who really gives a shit.If you go back on my initial post, I even said that. The only person whinning about West > JP , and the one that started this nonesense in the first place is that Fat Ugly Bastard in the corner. He's whinning about something most of us already know when it comes to common JP ntrpg tropes.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes