Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zebzeb

Nov 14, 2017
The version i have has an error in the middle of the game , to solve it use the save named "Save18 bug fix". it is a save just after the event with the error

link to the game with full save :
do you have this one translated ? C U Nitro please and thx in advance

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I think the version u downloaded is the censored version , try to download uncensored version
Heya buddy, what do you mean? The version you have is also the censored version right? I downloaded your link and it's the same as with my version so I don't understand what you meant

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Heya buddy, what do you mean? The version you have is also the censored version right? I downloaded your link and it's the same as with my version so I don't understand what you meant
did u run my version and still got blank images ? because i can see the scenes fine

Jun 15, 2018

For a relatively short game, it was unexpectedly awesome. The only downside is the poor quality of the map textures.
However, the scenes are well drawn, all animated and there are a lot of them per female character.
I recommend you to try.
Now I'm very interested to see what else this developer has.
This game did turn out to be longer than expected. The NTR is weak as there is no build up. But the game goes beyond NTR.

zebzeb

Nov 14, 2017
do you have please c.u nitro translated ? thx

May 14, 2021
The version i have has an error in the middle of the game , to solve it use the save named "Save18 bug fix". it is a save just after the event with the error

link to the game with full save :
can anyone make it in mega
mine keeps stop downloading at 204mb

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
i think you need play scarath after you need justt play sakura day 3

game start is here after you need play sakura chapter 1.0 they are have different ghrapic motors.

and if you want

other games here developers
1- (her first game i think but buggy)

2-
(old nero)

3- (nero remake 0.4 he is stopped this for other games )

and i played early time chainsawman game from his developer but i cant founding maybe you can find from old posts

all passwords : xi521.fanbox.cc
Is there another link for Nero ramake? I don't have PRO MEGA to download 2GB there :(

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Ah right, come to think of it, the game isn't that short.
For me, NTR build-ups is insignificant.
The main thing is the process, straight up to the action. That's why I enjoyed the game quite a bit.
I remember in the trial MC killed the GF and 3 guys, cut her head and made a zombie GF, i'm not really fan of bloody, revenge NTR, how is it going later in the game? Also if his GF already dead in the begining, how is it working? he found a new one? Or ntr part only at the begining?

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
I remember in the trial MC killed the GF and 3 guys, cut her head and made a zombie GF, i'm not really fan of bloody, revenge NTR, how is it going later in the game? Also if his GF already dead in the begining, how is it working? he found a new one? Or ntr part only at the begining?
NTR is weak but it could still be called NTR.. kinda.
After prologue (first girl) MC meets a new gril, helps her, she has some weak affection for him, and then suddenly something happens that separates them and the female character gets corrupted. This is followed by revenge on the villain, 3-4 times in total.
Well, MC basically went crazy and started imagining that his girlfriend(s) came back to life. In fact, he was fucking a corpse (not a zombie) :HideThePain:
But you can choose which scene to reproduce, MC's fantasy or reality.

Reactions: blackoni and Zairus

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Is there another link for Nero ramake? I don't have PRO MEGA to download 2GB there :(
hmm i dont have to but i using mega app for download download 1.5 gb pause download then pull the plug for modem and open again and contunie for download

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I couldn`t find anyone but it`s a Good website....Thanks a lo lot
ooops I just read triangle blue so I thought you were talking about the main game. Actually I didnt even know there is a sequel to triangle blue. So sorry for misleading you ^^ If you find any of the games you posted I would be very glad if you could tell me where :) thx!

Reactions: Satiro

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
ooops I just read triangle blue so I thought you were talking about the main game. Actually I didnt even know there is a sequel to triangle blue. So sorry for misleading you ^^ If you find any of the games you posted I would be very glad if you could tell me where :) thx!
Sure, no problema
!!!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes