Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
the game im most looking forward to is melpheus, though it seems to be stalled?

any similar recommendation, where the fmc gets a status effect (e.g. restrained), which acts like a warning, or teaser, and if not dispelled/cured, she'll get harassed?

the only other games i saw something similar are NoFuture games like noble rose, charlotte and the other girl. though on those games there's no mmc so they aren't ntr, which is fine, I'll still wanna check those out.

edit: wow we've actually been inactive for more than 24 hrs

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Arent Gaptax heroine's breasts always very big? they are the same size give or take, they just look massive in this game cover cause of the jacket.
Not sure, I'm not about to break out the ruler and calculator to determine the breast size of the heroines from the two games. But just by eyeing it, these breasts in the new game look way too big to be comfortable or sexy.

Just look up "breast reduction surgery before and after". You'll see plenty of before and after images. This is a good one:

And hers don't even look as big as the one from Gap Tax.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Not sure, I'm not about to break out the ruler and calculator to determine the breast size of the heroines from the two games. But just by eyeing it, these breasts in the new game look way too big to be comfortable or sexy.

Just look up "breast reduction surgery before and after". You'll see plenty of before and after images. This is a good one:

And hers don't even look as big as the one from Gap Tax.
Why do you keep throwing real pics and comparing reality to hentai drawing style and trying to prove something?
This heroine looks thicker and older than the previous ones, so she has larger tits, so what?

Reactions: phantomz and ktez

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Why do you keep throwing real pics and comparing reality to hentai drawing style and trying to prove something?
This heroine looks thicker than the previous ones, so she has larger tits, so what?
I just said I'm not a fan of them and showed two examples of why I find them unrealistic and unattractive.

Given that women literally go through surgeries to cut them off and trim them down to a manageable state, and that no fashion magazine, Tiktok, and OnlyFans whores who are popular have tits like that, I would say I'm at a majority.

While we're at it, why not make a breasts the size of a small horse? Why not make the cocks as big as a telephone pole? -- it breaks realism just the same right?

People don't like that because it's gross, it's unsightly, and it's a wonder why GapTax does it. That's so what. You're free to like that shit, but I'm free to voice why that stuff sucks.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
I just said I'm not a fan of them and showed two examples of why I find them unrealistic and unattractive.

Given that women literally go through surgeries to cut them off and trim them down to a manageable state, and that no fashion magazine, Tiktok, and OnlyFans whores who are popular have tits like that, I would say I'm at a majority.

While we're at it, why not make a breasts the size of a small horse? Why not make the cocks as big as a telephone pole? -- it breaks realism just the same right?

People don't like that because it's gross, it's unsightly, and it's a wonder why GapTax does it. That's so what. You're free to like that shit, but I'm free to voice why that stuff sucks.
Hentai is the best medium to explore things that are hard/impossible to do in reality though. You speak as if the majority of people who were looking forward to this game are going to be turned off just because the size of her breasts (that size really isn't uncommon in hgames either) are big and that's where I think you're wrong. Also, people do make breasts the size of a small horse and cocks as big as telephone poles, it's hentai ffs. You can easily find far more absurd things than that.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019

And yet you keep talking about realism as if these are related things and should prove something.. What majority? Just look at the #1 dlsite chart and what do we see? Female character with 100x oversized tits
And you know what? This game will be super successful and also be in the top 10 for at least a month.
That's your own personal subjective problem with the rejection of other drawing styles that aren't realism. What does this have to do with the game?

1689031740362.png

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Here's a mexashare link for the new Gaptax game, from hentaisharing:

With all the previous discussion about the game, I though it was alread out. My bad . lmao

Just hoping this game is at least decent enough. Also her body proportion is just good imo. Just a perfect amount of thiccness with her body proportion being like that.

No idea why some people think of breast surgeries and realism whenever they see big tits in hentai but, I guess that's their own problem.

Last edited:

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
So I thought I would recommend the MTL for VNs site as I did a while back. The quality is not anything amazing, but it is on the level of stuff you can usually get with sugoi yourself with the advantage of not having to wait for each line to translate and load.

So the site is:

The traslations are free, you just paste them into the game folders and wham you got the game in English going. When they release new translations they are only available for members for a few weeks then for anybody. Menus and choices are usually not translated, so consider having something like google translated via images on your phone for those cases. Also consider supporting them.

Their search function is pretty shit, afaik you cannot search within translated novels but only within ALL novels (so you have to search your favorite and find out if it has a translation or manually go through all translated novels and see what is there).

So here are some of the better NTR games that are translated there (ranked randomly, did not play all the translations of games listed here as I played them with my own translation in the past) some of them may actually have better translations out there by the way, I did not bother checking each one. Also might have missed some and not played others so definitely check some of your wanted games for yourself:

1) Ai Shimai IV - Netori game by Elf -

2) Soredomo Tsuma o Aishteru 2 - NTR game by Lune team Bitters (really liked the art in this one) -

3) Bishop games - mostly netori stuff. But mainly around corruption than netori. They have translated most of Bishop games so will not list them all out

4) Heartful Maman - certified hood classic, NTR and netori by Alicestoft -

5) Oyako Rankan - another certified hood classic by alicestof

6) Tsumamigui 3 - and the last of alicesoft certified hood classics. This one has even menus and choices translated (most others dont). The spinoff is translated as well. I think it actually had another translation which might be better, so you might want to check for that -

7) Naisho no Kan'in - by Waffle. Not as well known but I personally really liked it. You play as an old man with 3 sons whose wives visit you in your countryside home. Netori. -

8) Shin'yuu ga Kizukanu Uchi ni Kanojo o Netoru Boku - Another netori game by Waffle -

9) Tsuma no Haha ~Gouman Onna Shachou to Doukyo no Hibi~ - netori game by Heiantei - male MC with his bitchy mother in law as target. Recommended -

10) Ore to Saeko-sans netorare mail - NTR game by black lilith -

These last two are in the early release state. So you will either have to be a member or wait some time for it to become free atm.
11) Soredomo Tsuma o Aishteru - Ntr game by Lune team bitters. did not play yet but heard it is pretty great -
12) Tsuma no Biniku - NTR by anim team MM. Classic -

There are loads of others that I did not mention (mainly the classic quick netori nukige games).
thanks for the site

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
You can try :

I use otomi with adblocker, been great for a few months so far.
even has tags, which is great.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Here's a mexashare link for the new Gaptax game, from hentaisharing:

Just hoping this game is at least decent enough. Also her body proportion is just good imo. Just a perfect amount of thiccness with her body proportion being like that.

No idea why some people think of breast surgeries and realism whenever they see big tits in hentai but, I guess that's their own problem.
Why are you guys sharing links to download the demo if you can just download from the dlsite?

• Haha
Reactions: melantha

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Why are you guys sharing links to download the demo if you can just download from the dlsite?
Yeah, they act like the game's already out. Wtf :WaitWhat:
Just checked the game rn and yeah...It's just a trial version.

Oops. I thought it was already out due to the previous discussions. My bad. I just assumed. Im even following the dev on cien and I didnt even put 2 and 2 together. lmao

Blame my excitement for the game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hentai is the best medium to explore things that are hard/impossible to do in reality though. You speak as if the majority of people who were looking forward to this game are going to be turned off just because the size of her breasts (that size really isn't uncommon in hgames either) are big and that's where I think you're wrong. Also, people do make breasts the size of a small horse and cocks as big as telephone poles, it's hentai ffs. You can easily find far more absurd things than that.
I agree, but I also think hentai makers think that people like breasts larger then they really do. Or that the portion of people who love gigantic breasts is so high, while in reality it is not that great.

Is this unplayable for me? definitely not, but from a certain point the size starts becoming a detriment rather than a boon.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes