Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just finished C U Nitro : and it goes right on my top tier list of NTR games. Have we got some updates about the dev new game : ?

On another topic, has someone tried this game : ? I'm reluctant to test it because it's FMC :unsure:
Same for me. Try wailing guignol if you havent already, it has a translation compared to nitro.

Reactions: Ellyx

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys. I'm playing Guignol again and i have a save with full gallery but i dont know when i clik on an event, i cant see the scene, its only the text and i'm still in the gallery..
Has this ever happened to anyone?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just finished C U Nitro : and it goes right on my top tier list of NTR games. Have we got some updates about the dev new game :
HAd C U Nitro downloaded but hadn't played it yet because looked mea. Guess ill give it a go.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Just finished C U Nitro : and it goes right on my top tier list of NTR games. Have we got some updates about the dev new game : ?

On another topic, has someone tried this game : ? I'm reluctant to test it because it's FMC :unsure:
Tried it. It was nice for me altough depending on your kink it coud be a bit vainilla

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Hello guys. I'm playing Guignol again and i have a save with full gallery but i dont know when i clik on an event, i cant see the scene, its only the text and i'm still in the gallery..
Has this ever happened to anyone?
I think the version u downloaded is the censored version , try to download uncensored version

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get these games?

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Does anyone know where I can get these games?

some/most you can get at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Satiro

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Lmao , look at the latest review on this thread.

BigBoiiii666 Did you even read the Main post? Or are you that ignorant and daft?

" The idea that NTR is an abbreviation for the netorare genre is a western idea populated by weebs on online threads. If you ask someone who is Japanese and who has learned Japanese from a proper source, you would learn NTR is for netorare, netori and netorarse. This is not open to discussion, this is a fact. Please remove NTR from this form, so you look a little less stupid, or add netori and netorarse."

Just in case the idiot removes his review.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Lmao , look at the latest review on this thread.

BigBoiiii666 Did you even read the Main post? Or are you that ignorant and daft?

" The idea that NTR is an abbreviation for the netorare genre is a western idea populated by weebs on online threads. If you ask someone who is Japanese and who has learned Japanese from a proper source, you would learn NTR is for netorare, netori and netorarse. This is not open to discussion, this is a fact. Please remove NTR from this form, so you look a little less stupid, or add netori and netorarse."

Just in case the idiot removes his review.
LMAO, reads like a high schooler who just did a couple of days of duo lingo, lol.

His statement doesn't even make any sense if we accept what he's arguing. You will find both netori and netorase talked about here along with netorare. Like what is he even mad about?

Having 1 abbreviation "NTR", ultimately is stupid, as it's too general in my opinion. However, I do think for the type of thread this is, a thread for all 3 makes sense. We aren't talking about tags on a specific game, or specific games themselves. A general NTR thread for all 3 makes sense since we can keep everyone in the loop on what's going on.

Im all for 3 separate tags for the game themselves, along with specific abbreviations. But a general NTR thread just makes science. And the most accepted thing right now is that NTR can mean all 3, no one in their right mind disputes that.

TLDR;
- That guy is waco, we have netorare, netorase, and netori here in the NTR tag.
- A general NTR thread for new releases discussion makes sense.
- Id like to see 3 separate tags for game tagging, but no need to have 3 separate threads for the tags.

NTR - Netorare - MC loses his girl
NTI - Netori - MC steals the girl
NTS - Netorase - MC watches and enjoys his girl with another guy

And while extremely rare, these tags work with female MC IF she is gay, or her husband is getting stolen. Why no Ugly Bitches stealing hot guys? lol im jk. I don't want to see that.

Who cares what JPN forums do, this is a Western forum and words can mean whatever the majority accept they will mean.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
OP even included netori and netorase links for a reason. Even swinging and the other stuff related to ntr.
I think the person is a closet weeb himself , and he just shot himself in the foot.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Where is the best place to find visual novel ntr games? I am trying to find more like a promise left unkept. I really enjoy oblivious mc and hidden sex within the ntr. So i want to try more visual novels with stuff like that but don't know where to look.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Where is the best place to find visual novel ntr games? I am trying to find more like a promise left unkept. I really enjoy oblivious mc and hidden sex within the ntr. So i want to try more visual novels with stuff like that but don't know where to look.
If it's just finding it, then vndb is your best bet, but the place itself doesn't have download links or anything.

Reactions: lolicon77

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
also if it's just VNs, then yes vndb,

Reactions: lolicon77

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019

For a relatively short game, it was unexpectedly awesome. The only downside is the poor quality of the map textures.
However, the scenes are well drawn, all animated and there are a lot of them per female character.
I recommend you to try.
Now I'm very interested to see what else this developer has.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes