img/tilesets/SF_Inside_B%E5%8A%A0%E5%B7%A5.png"

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Do any of y'all know how to fix this issue? Sorry i'm new to rpgmaker stuffs

"Failed to load
img/tilesets/SF_Inside_B%E5%8A%A0%E5%B7%A5.png"
looks like need to extract zip in JP context
see:

you'll need to extract it with JP unzip.
some recommend bandizip.

I dont use it though, I just 7-zip and extract with a bat file like this

extractJP.bat
Code:
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=932 <filename.zip>
pause
ofc changing <filename.zip> and your possible 7z installation

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
looks like need to extract zip in JP context
see:
Well that was problem I run into too, but I think that is not the only issue. RPGMaker is looking for a file with name "SF_Inside_B%E5%8A%A0%E5%B7%A5.png" which don't exists. So even with correct filenames it don't find it - obviously, because this name is handled incorrectly inside RPGMaker.
It probably needs locale emulator, or setting locale to Chinese.

A question - Will JP codepage work for Chinese game filenames? Does anybody know correct codepage number for this file?

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
View attachment 2836277
My game is freezing on this screen on the fate game, can still hear the pause menu buttons does anyone know to fix this or have a save after this scene?
try press spacebar, it actually progresses animation, but you need to wait for it, but you can't see it because it's covered

Well that was problem I run into too, but I think that is not the only issue. RPGMaker is looking for a file with name "SF_Inside_B%E5%8A%A0%E5%B7%A5.png" which don't exists. So even with correct filenames it don't find it - obviously, because this name is handled incorrectly inside RPGMaker.
It probably needs locale emulator, or setting locale to Chinese.

A question - Will JP codepage work for Chinese game filenames? Does anybody know correct codepage number for this file?

if it has chinese character encoding instead of japanese, here's the extract bat
this gets rid of the file not found thing
if it asks for password, "paste" in command line is actually right-click. so copy the password, right click into the command line, and enter

Code:
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=936 "<filename.zip>"
pause
japanese encoding = -mcp=932
chinese encoding = -mcp=936

Reactions: Ka1E1 and Earlie

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Code:
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=936 "<filename.zip>"
pause
japanese encoding = -mcp=932
chinese encoding = -mcp=936
OK, I can confirm that unpacking with 7-zip with mcp=936 option solved that problem for me.
Thank you very much (y)

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Getting good reviews:
Its one of those rare Ai art games, where the developer realized. Hey, i can get as many cgs has i want, lets make the game big in content while putting in a little work in selecting what cg is decent enough to put in.

Really, the fact it took this long for someone to start doing it is mind-boggling.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
AI chatbots were discussed recently I think and there is a “cuckbot” up on Character AI:

Obviously really NSFW things get blocked but it still can be very very R-rated if someone wants to RP
I tried it - That was really hilarious - My first action was to kick cheater in the balls hard, and then warn the b*tch sternly that next time she get spanked. :D It worked like a charm, suddenly she was very lovey to me and didn't care about him anymore.
That's something you usually can't do in NTR game as typical BETA protagonist.
Something to think about: Can AI learn to be afraid?

DISCLAIMER: Above text is only conversation to test LLM AI capability. No balls or a*ses were harmed by this test

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Sup, anyone knows the name of a visual style/kinetic novel game where ntr happens with different couples/ntr situations, I remember where one of them the girl was was fucking a yakuza, and the other cenario a girl was working at a gym...

soulslikegal

Sep 9, 2021
I tried it - That was really hilarious - My first action was to kick cheater in the balls hard, and then warn the b*tch sternly that next time she get spanked. :D It worked like a charm, suddenly she was very lovey to me and didn't care about him anymore.
That's something you usually can't do in NTR game as typical BETA protagonist.
Something to think about: Can AI learn to be afraid?

DISCLAIMER: Above text is only conversation to test LLM AI capability. No balls or a*ses were harmed by this test
It's quite simple at the moment, even on this site. You can see the patterns in all these AI bots. But in the near future, I hope it will be able to learn something more.

The question I thought is: Will there be a real AI that makes games based on the text we print. Like, make the game about the robot who wants to retaliate for his friend, use Dishonored as a basis. Then, after a while, it makes the prototype, that can be polished. You import the meshes/textures/music and you can change the aspects you don't like. Of course and for our kind of games it would be pretty cool, if you know what I mean :sneaky:.

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Sup, anyone knows the name of a visual style/kinetic novel game where ntr happens with different couples/ntr situations, I remember where one of them the girl was was fucking a yakuza, and the other cenario a girl was working at a gym...
You mean this:
Or maybe its sequel:

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
Idk why people are saying the Fate game is good. Corruption is immediate, scenes are inconsistent. The sound is also very bad, most scenes don't have sound, some have a 0.5 s loop that gets annoying fast. Nowhere close to the SAO game.
People probably like it because the game immediately starts with the corruption, or they simply prefer the characters. The build up in the SAO game added noting to my experience. It's the same with Fujinos games. I found his Nero games much better than his SAO game and they also had no buildup.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Any good NTR manga for Comiket?
Well Satou Kuuki will have 1 doujin, final part of his idol series i think, i think i have seen 1 or 2 tagged as NTR on pixiv (previews) but haven't paid much attention, i prefer to wait and be surprised this time xD

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
It's quite simple at the moment, even on this site. You can see the patterns in all these AI bots. But in the near future, I hope it will be able to learn something more.

The question I thought is: Will there be a real AI that makes games based on the text we print. Like, make the game about the robot who wants to retaliate for his friend, use Dishonored as a basis. Then, after a while, it makes the prototype, that can be polished. You import the meshes/textures/music and you can change the aspects you don't like. Of course and for our kind of games it would be pretty cool, if you know what I mean :sneaky:.
In my opinion AI made games are doable as of today (technology wise), but due to limitation of existing tools it's not practical (yet). Existing tools are usually concentrated on one purpose (generate text, generate images, etc.). AFAIK no one made whole game generator yet. Well, we can hope that someone will make it, it depends on market demands. If game market will demand it, it would be created. We have commercial game making tools like Unity, Unreal engine, RPGMaker, KiriKiri, etc - AI assisted game making tools can be the next evolution.

Personally I don't think that AI can be used for making game plots (yet), it not creative enough - it can only synthetize content based on existing data library (which can be very huge, but still limiting). But it can be used very good to flesh out and develop plot based on human input (ideas).

What I am really looking forward to is when games like visual novels start to use AI elements in-game. For example some dialog variations dependent on user choices, time (real or game play time) within limits created by game developer. Another application could be a huge variety of clothes for game characters (not only obligatory 2-3 outfits for entire game), or more "real" responses from NPCs.
This type of games will likely work only online, because AI elements will be probably handled by server (not sure if it's doable locally as RAM and CPU requirements will be quite high).
Another path can be made by special HW - AI card, quite in similar way as GPU cards evolved.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes