Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Op1414

Nov 24, 2017
AI chatbots were discussed recently I think and there is a “cuckbot” up on Character AI:

Obviously really NSFW things get blocked but it still can be very very R-rated if someone wants to RP
I tried it and it was funny, because if you try to do something with your girlfriend the system will tell you its against TOS and stop you. But the AI guy can do pretty much whatever he wants to your girlfriend.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Coundn't shoot the girl and guy, boring.
That was actually my reaction. They started making out on the couch. First I sat right between them. The girl got mad at me and pushed me away or something.

I go into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and waved it infront of them to stop. The guy gets freaked out and left. The girl starts sobbing. I ask her "give me one reason why I would keep you around?" She doesn't and says she wants to leave. I said "go ahead", and I ran out of free trial.

I'm very impressed with this AI bot actually. Wayyy better than ChatGPT.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
AI chatbots were discussed recently I think and there is a “cuckbot” up on Character AI:

Obviously really NSFW things get blocked but it still can be very very R-rated if someone wants to RP
This was amazing, do you have anymore AI characters to play with?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This was amazing, do you have anymore AI characters to play with?
Not really, but I think most CAI bots can be RPed with, regardless of who they are. They tend to have very good memory too, so just search the site and talk about whatever. If looking for NTR maybe look for “bully” or something but like I said they will pretty much all follow your RP setting

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
There is a Try Again button that you can click as many times as you want and eventually the AI gives up somewhat
IDK if I'm a digital Cassanova or something but the 'bratty cheating gf' loves me lmao. She just begs for sex tells me I'm amazing and how much she loves me.

Anyways without censorship this would be amazing (it's still pretty cool with it).

I just want to point out to everyone that we are dealing with an AI struggling to get around...an AI censorship algorithm. Exciting times haha.

EDIT - I think I am going to have to start over, I am trying to get her to cheat, so here I fell asleep when she was still horny and trying to have sex and this was the response -

*Nikki sighs a little, and watches your face. She looks at your peaceful expression, and caresses your cheek gently. She looks back at the tv, smiling to herself. After a while, she stands up, carries you, and takes you to the bedroom.*
*She lays you down on the bed, and kisses your face softly. She stares at you for a moment, and then lays down beside you.*
— Good night, my love~
*She says gently, before closing her eyes and going to sleep.*

What a good girl I don't deserve her :LOL:

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Something like that would be better run on one of the local models with no filters.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Something like that would be better run on one of the local models with no filters.
Yeah I played with character.ai more. Can folks here try the different NSFW allowed websites? I'm currently trying chatfai.com but it's clearly inferior. The AI jumps into hardcore sex and doesn't write as well as character.ai

chatfai.com is a bust for me. The robot responds in one word dialgo like "Stop!", "Don't do it!" when I'm writing like 3-4 sentence describing a rape. It's pretty garbage AI. You have to do all the work compared to character.ai

Last edited:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

I was able to break the woman mentally and the man escaped. after that it became boring

SilberUndGuld

Feb 29, 2020

I called the police and said the dude is man black.

AI bolted the hell out of the house real quick.

Nikki started flirting with the police officer who showed and suddenly the poor officer was the cuck and my character was the bull.

Clearly her relationships around town are a little complicated.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
intrigued by the bot posted here but yes, the filter is indeed a hassle.
It’s also a kind of a fun challenge to write your lines in such a way as to avoid the filter, but still be kinky and very sexual. Just need to find the right words and the AI is usually smart enough to understand what you’re doing and plays along.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes