Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

luke17

May 17, 2021

Anyone has zip password for this one? Or the collection of his works?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
NTR World.

NTR + Open-World + RPG + Real-Time events.

Is there hope for such a thing?
It is possible, however, hard to make and pull off. Plus potato computers wouldn’t be able to run it in most cases.
I’ve been tempted to make a project like that before, however, doing so solo and getting reliable help is a pain.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018

New game by Pinpoint will be about NTR mother.
The story about protagonist, a son, who discover his mom working as AV actress to paytheir family debt and her husband hospital bills. The rotic scenes will have:

-Dogeza while proclaiming as pervert AV actress
-Edging game
-Cock guessing game with fe4llatio
-DP with Black guy
-Exhibisionism on beach with dancing
-Lewd Cosplay
-etc.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

New game by Pinpoint will be about NTR mother.
The story about protagonist, a son, who discover his mom working as AV actress to paytheir family debt and her husband hospital bills. The rotic scenes will have:

-Dogeza while proclaiming as pervert AV actress
-Edging game
-Cock guessing game with fe4llatio
-DP with Black guy
-Exhibisionism on beach with dancing
-Lewd Cosplay
-etc.
DMM is back to not letting me see it xD, who is the artist?

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
DMM is back to not letting me see it xD, who is the artist?

予告開始日
作者
シナリオ
イラスト
声優
年齢指定
作品形式
ファイル形式
ジャンル

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018

予告開始日
作者
シナリオ
イラスト
声優
年齢指定
作品形式
ファイル形式
ジャンル
Oh my, It's Obui/OV

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Divagate was.. so-so, POV scenes from the manager were great but other than that it was just alright, seeing as it is a corruption game, it went pretty fast, some annoying quests too (going back for USB sticks lol)

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This game has netori and hypnosis were you can make a moral choice I’ve been waiting for ever to see it

Reactions: broot124

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if some of you had some cheating/NTR games to recommand?
I love games where the boyfriend/grilfriend cheat or goes for someone that is already in relationship. I played every game with those tags that looked interesting but the thing is from time to time I stumble into a game with cheating but doesn't have a cheating or NTR tag, I don't know why but whatever.
Which made me wonder how many games where the protagonists cheat or make someone cheat that I'm not aware of.
So if some of you could recommand me some cheating games that precisely don't have a cheating/NTR tag I would very much appreciate, thanks.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

Looks interesting, anybody knows anything about this creator/their other games?
Man, this game is broken, at least the demo.
There's nothing to do, no npc, no nothing.
All you can do is wandering aimlessly.

Jun 15, 2018

Looks interesting, anybody knows anything about this creator/their other games?
Ive played before and I didnt like it at all. I thought It would be promising and I was let down big time. I dont think this game would be great either. Just dont expect too much

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
A good VN exampel would be Triangle Blue, game is massive but the choices aren't obvious and are kind of realistic.

Where can I find the game tho? Im a huge fan of the Hanime of it but I cant seem to find the game version. Is it named triangle blue or the game is named differently?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes