Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 15, 2018

Game wasn't half bad. Almost completely female perspective, with the male perspective being the antagonist and not the male protagonist. I exected to close this game after 2 mins of playing but I played it through. Its more of a corruption game than NTR

Johnsmithjones

May 12, 2017

Game wasn't half bad. Almost completely female perspective, with the male perspective being the antagonist and not the male protagonist. I exected to close this game after 2 mins of playing but I played it through. Its more of a corruption game than NTR
I'm currently playing Diva Gate and I am stuck on Day 1. Im in the kitchen looking for a 'mug'. Any way you can advice me?

Jun 15, 2018
I'm currently playing Diva Gate and I am stuck on Day 1. Im in the kitchen looking for a 'mug'. Any way you can advice me?
Yea you're gonna get stuck a lot. The dialogue is bugged basically, after you go to the shelf and look for mugs, you get a key or smth. Even after you get it, the guy tells you to look for mug. Ignore it and move on. For day 1, as far as I remember, the next part might have been the room with blood. Go past the blood into the wall and to the room top. Then close some shelves... etc etc. Your goal for each day is to collect a card and a note with the passcode. The cards are always in the same room with the 5 treasure chests. You need to stand in front of the chest and use the key in the inventory.

Also note to all players: once the game ends by itself, you need to restart the game and choose Chapter 2, to proceed.

Johnsmithjones

May 12, 2017
Yea you're gonna get stuck a lot. The dialogue is bugged basically, after you go to the shelf and look for mugs, you get a key or smth. Even after you get it, the guy tells you to look for mug. Ignore it and move on. For day 1, as far as I remember, the next part might have been the room with blood. Go past the blood into the wall and to the room top. Then close some shelves... etc etc. Your goal for each day is to collect a card and a note with the passcode. The cards are always in the same room with the 5 treasure chests. You need to stand in front of the chest and use the key in the inventory.

Also note to all players: once the game ends by itself, you need to restart the game and choose Chapter 2, to proceed.
Who knew I had to manually pick the key in my inventory. That helped, thanks a lot brother.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur
Apr 2, 2018
Can you recommend a game where the agreed ntr.
That is, the main character himself talks about his fetish or the heroine. As a result, you can ask to do it at any time.
For exampe like in this game Nymphomania Priestess

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That is, the main character himself talks about his fetish or the heroine. As a result, you can ask to do it at any time.
Looks for stuff people say is netorase, once the new tags system comes it should be easier to find new releases with that.

Apr 2, 2018
Looks for stuff people say is netorase, once the new tags system comes it should be easier to find new releases with that.
I know about this genre, but even in this genre it doesn't always work the way I described. On VNDB, for example, you can't really find jrpg games with this genre. Please don't answer if you don't know what to advise.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
WOW i didn´t knew there was a chapther 2. I was cursing the game because it ended just before they did the act so there was a continuation..........
it's a really weird decision. the same thing happens for chapter 3, and then i think you can replay chapter 3 only after completing it to choose a different dialogue choice at some point for a different ending. the art is good and the corruption is okay, but the game definitely isn't worth the time or effort of playing it

Jun 15, 2018
What you described, If I do understand your terrible english IS Netorase. If you really did understand the genre, you woudnt be in this thread. There is a netorase master thread as well. The part you are describing about nymphomania priestess IS netorase.

Netorare is when the protagonist Doesnt know that his LI is cheating(willing or not)
Netorase is when the protagonist DOES know, : here is the VNDB defection, and funny enough they use the same word you used. "By the deliberate actions/inactions of the protagonist, or by the agreement with the significant other, in this VN their committed partner ends up engaging in sexual relations with other people."

Secondly, you could have just ignored the comment if you didn't like his answer.

Lastly, yes VNDB doesn't have many JRPG games. So go to the netorase master thread. Where is it ? look for it yourself cause clearly you dont like it when people try to help you.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
What you described, If I do understand your terrible english IS Netorase. If you really did understand the genre, you woudnt be in this thread. There is a netorase master thread as well. The part you are describing about nymphomania priestess IS netorase.

Netorare is when the protagonist Doesnt know that his LI is cheating(willing or not)
Netorase is when the protagonist DOES know, : here is the VNDB defection, and funny enough they use the same word you used. "By the deliberate actions/inactions of the protagonist, or by the agreement with the significant other, in this VN their committed partner ends up engaging in sexual relations with other people."

Secondly, you could have just ignored the comment if you didn't like his answer.

Lastly, yes VNDB doesn't have many JRPG games. So go to the netorase master thread. Where is it ? look for it yourself cause clearly you dont like it when people try to help you.
You didnt have to rekt him that hard, he likes Netorase so ofc hes a lost cause.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes