Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
is this male or female protag
There's definitely a female protagonist, but I didn't quite get the male protagonist. I myself prefer the male protagonist and I hope he will be here, but even without him I will play the game as an exception. (google translate)

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I feel like it's a mediocre game, but the art is good. Story is garbage imo and the gameplay makes me want to uninstall
Agree the gameplay is bad and the story is pretty typical for idol-like ntr, but the art and the corruption pace carries the game hard, as seen in the rating so far, and these 2 things are enough to give me some faps, some other games arent even worth a fap and sadly lately thats the vast majority of dlsite games.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Agree the gameplay is bad and the story is pretty typical for idol-like ntr, but the art and the corruption pace carries the game hard, as seen in the rating so far, and these 2 things are enough to give me some faps, some other games arent even worth a fap and sadly lately thats the vast majority of dlsite games.
She agreed to suck him off way too fast and was waaaaaaaay too into into it imo to call it a good corruption pace

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
She agreed to suck him off way too fast and was waaaaaaaay too into into it imo to call it a good corruption pace
I meant that the art is good and the corruption is decent, i lumped those 2 together so my b there, its a good enough side dish while waiting for the mvp of the week honto no kimochi+.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Shinachiku postponed, Fujino fleeing from government, RanneRo two years without updating, NTRMAN suffering burnout... It's a sad year for NTR.
Honto no Kimochi+ is launching in 3 days and Rascou said there are 20 new cgs prepared as an update (delivery method not confirmed yet) for his latest couple repayment game so thats something to look forward to, but Fujino laying low is prob the biggest dissapointment, not because its wrong (its the right call) but because i was so hyped for asuna pov of the last scene, now im blue balled until that releases smh.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Honto no Kimochi+ is launching in 3 days and Rascou said there are 20 new cgs prepared as an update (delivery method not confirmed yet) for his latest couple repayment game so thats something to look forward to, but Fujino laying low is prob the biggest dissapointment, not because its wrong (its the right call) but because i was so hyped for asuna pov of the last scene, now im blue balled until that releases smh.
Yeah we can't blame Fujino at all, better to wait 2 months (or maybe less but i am a terminal optimist xD)than wait forever, at least they could take this course of action instead of quitting.

And speaking as a terminal optimistic at least now when the second part gets released it will be bigger than normal and we get more content!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes