Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, I'm new to the topic, please write the top 10-20 must play games of all time. So far I've only discovered Hangover Cat Purrroduction games, ntrman games, sao, secret care cafe and henteria chronicles.

If you write some javs, I will be very grateful too )
Look at the op and scroll through the thread. Plenty of people gave their lists here over the years.

Koot123

May 8, 2022

New game from suzuya. Really nice previous works. I wanna try the last one but translator ++ doesn´t translate it completely... (Half appears translated and half doesn´t) any suggestion? (Don´t wanna use Mtool, it trigered a virus in the past even tough i downloaded from the official site)

The game according to the idea is really decent, but it was necessary to add a non-linear gameplay where, depending on your actions, there are different endings, and so the game for 1 time is no more, unfortunately there are very few games in competitive ntr where they steal from you and you are also trying to steal from the vivid examples of Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Any1 know if in this the other guy (not MC) can get them both pregnant in the same ending? Or they split it every single time

Sep 8, 2021
I wanna see a NTR battle royale game. I'm not talking about a game where there's a battle royale and NTR ensues, but a figurative battle royale where a bunch of NTR villains and tropes fight for dominance in game format.

I wanna see a mc get NTR'd by an ugly bastard, just for him to go on a 2 year training arc with sensei black dude to learn the ways of self improvement and playboy mannerisms, just to come back as the biggus dickus trope and NTR the ugly bastard back with a different female mc. Then I wanna see the ugly bastard get his lick back, the playboy mc rebuttal it, then for them to go back and forth until an entitled rich kid with a huge disposable income joins the fray and it becomes a 3 way NTR deathmatch.

It's probably too much to ask for, but I wanna see it. NTR villains need to establish a hierarchy fr.

In my head, standing at the top of NTR villains are the random buff black guys, (I swear black people are the boogeyman in some authors eyes), with ugly bastards and playboys being a close second. And of course, at the bottom, would be the faceless goons that appear when creators can't be arsed to make actual visual models. Random monsters or unintelligent threats are also close to the bottom, but at least in those type of ntr games they have actual models. Faceless goons just be cardboard cutouts with big dicks lol.

Xaolon

Sep 13, 2021
Anyone has this game?
And this

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
New game https://f95zone.to/threads/record-of-asturion-war-redux-v1-02-harold.169150/ it looks interesting, also don't trust that 2 start rating, i read the review and was taking it seriosuly until i read this:

-um elves turn black when they do bad things? UHH
-side note: The good guys are all white. To be fair the bad guys are also mostly white but... yeah. Not a great combo there writer.
-extra side note I just remembered while typing: um when the girls are corrupted they also turn a few shades darker skin wise, again, UHHHHH
Then i facepalmed hard

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I know that. Im talking about the full english tl
There is full a translation apart from the menus which are pics and some half-a-dozen smartphone messages in-game which also happen to be pics. Don't remember about FLOW descriptions part as there is separate .sce file for that but that's not much. That doesn't work for you - good luck finding the final version, if there is any.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
There is full a translation apart from the menus which are pics and some half-a-dozen smartphone messages in-game which also happen to be pics. Don't remember about FLOW descriptions part as there is separate .sce file for that but that's not much. That doesn't work for you - good luck finding the final version, if there is any.
Huh , I really thought the beta tl was only half-translated so I didnt bother when I saw that post back then. I guess I'll give it a go if that's not the case. As for the flow chart descriptions , I can manage that one easily.

By the way, is there a route where only one of those kids gets the two?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes