Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
? i used deepl with it a few weeks ago.
yeah, there indeed is problem with deepl there, cause it uses deepl api to translate and it has a cap on entries before it goes in lengthy cooldown. Unlike Sugoi translator, that just opens borderless chrome and feeds hooked lines into deepl page itself, where there is no limit afaik. Anyway deepl is quite overrated for translating VNs imo, so not a big deal for me. Deepl has some major flaws:
1. somehow it cannot trim formatting, punctuation, smilies etc. so translation just breaks where there are alot of it
2. if its not sure what to make out of sentence it just ignores it completely
3. it is actually worse for translating isolated words and single sentences cause it tries to adapt it to english a lot, opposed to google, that translates word to word.

Reactions: LordFrz

ssmith

May 24, 2017
yeah, there indeed is problem with deepl there, cause it uses deepl api to translate and it has a cap on entries before it goes in lengthy cooldown. Unlike Sugoi translator, that just opens borderless chrome and feeds hooked lines into deepl page itself, where there is no limit afaik. Anyway deepl is quite overrated for translating VNs imo, so not a big deal for me. Deepl has some major flaws:
1. somehow it cannot trim formatting, punctuation, smilies etc. so translation just breaks where there are alot of it
2. if its not sure what to make out of sentence it just ignores it completely
3. it is actually worse for translating isolated words and single sentences cause it tries to adapt it to english a lot, opposed to google, that translates word to word.
Sugoi translator? is it a new translation engine?
On textractor there is no sugoi extension. anyway deepl translate never worked, as you said it would crash after few words. But they had put devtools deepl translate, but for a few months it doesn't translate anymore.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Here's one if you haven't played it yet. Eventually, the husband goes full degen mode, It's pretty funny.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leannas-slice-of-life-v1-04-acerola-kagura-games.26922/
Acerola made 3 or 4 games like this one (which are ntr focussed). The graphics are good, although very similar in most of their games.
But for me, the problem with these games is, that you play the female character, and choose with who you will cheat with. Since you play the male character in the evening in most games, it's just "cheating" for me.

Reactions: Chudani

Le Red

May 9, 2017
Hey guys, I'm looking for recommandation. I've played quite every NTR game on this site so I'm searching now outside of NTR tag (which I still love a lot).
I'm looking for games with a lot a sex happening outside the MC (maybe peeping, cameras... ?). Maybe a sandbox like LifePlay or Influencing. Well every game that is not MC centered or harem. Do you guys have ideas ? Thanks !
PS: If the game have NTR tags I might already have played it, I'm searching something outside of love-interest/jealousy

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, I'm looking for recommandation. I've played quite every NTR game on this site so I'm searching now outside of NTR tag (which I still love a lot).
I'm looking for games with a lot a sex happening outside the MC (maybe peeping, cameras... ?). Maybe a sandbox like LifePlay or Influencing. Well every game that is not MC centered or harem. Do you guys have ideas ? Thanks !
PS: If the game have NTR tags I might already have played it, I'm searching something outside of love-interest/jealousy
ioY, maybe. Definitely not NTR, but MC passes around the antagonist as way to train/degrade her. Lot of scenes with other characters, and a bunch of camera-feed scenes too.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Man, we need a zombie survival game with Hard NTR. Like zombies retreat but with NTR.
I saw this chinese comic about the mom and son living in the post apocalyptic world and it looked like it was going towards NTR but ultimately didnt (didnt for the mom, did for other chars). It gave me some good ideas. I can make a shitty one, but Im lazy af, didnt even work on my own game for a while now :whistle:
Our prayers were heard. Look what NTRMAN just posted on twitter. Dystopia is coming!!!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes