Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
There a few games that are more complicated to tag, for example those that go from NTS to NTR, or that switch POV a lot.
Yeah. That part will be a bit troublesome and might confuse and mislead others, even if it isn't intentional. Hopefully, these Tags might make it easier to be informed of the Content therein and make your judgement a tad better as a result.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Also for his 2nd game, I like the heroine designs .. but idk.. I'm still iffy about the gameplay. After all , he's still new to this things. I just hope he'll eventually finds his stride

View attachment 2792718
Is this from the same guy that made a bootleg Scars of Summer game?
Damn those girls look fantastic.... the question is will this game be better than the last one? The scenes and writing from the last one were terrible... So i dunno if i have much hope.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Is this from the same guy that made a bootleg Scars of Summer game?
Damn those girls look fantastic.... the question is will this game be better than the last one? The scenes and writing from the last one were terrible... So i dunno if i have much hope.
Yes.

Some people will have more mistakes than (or will lead to) success which is something to think about. So I dont have high expectations on this one. Im still gonna play it though.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Jinsei game supposedly coming on the 4th if everything goes well, finally something good but still close to 2 weeks wait.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
My only LOVE

Best NTR :love:
Can you give a little review? I have never seen a single review of those games on this thread

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
Can you give a little review? I have never seen a single review of those games on this thread
What i like about tekitou games is that YOU can chose What YOU want
Pure love ? NP you can have it
Pure rape ? NP you can have it
Pure NTR ? You know it :D
Sadly last tekitou game dont have that many choses :cry: But we did get animated sex scenes:love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osdfgdsfgr and ktez

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
My only LOVE

Best NTR :love:
do we have those to download here on f95zone?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes