Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Man i hate this void of no NTR games as in just waiting room for stuff:

Jinsei remake is around the corner but not quite there yet.
Nowloading new NTR game is also almost done.
Pastaskii game still not done and god knows when it will be.
Rascou has 20 new CGs for his latest game and is wondering if he will give it to supporters or sell it separately given how huge the update is (from what i understood from google translating it).

Some1 release something good and soon please :c

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Man i hate this void of no NTR games as in just waiting room for stuff:

Jinsei remake is around the corner but not quite there yet.
Nowloading new NTR game is also almost done.
Pastaskii game still not done and god knows when it will be.
Rascou has 20 new CGs for his latest game and is wondering if he will give it to supporters or sell it separately given how huge the update is (from what i understood from google translating it).

Some1 release something good and soon please :c
same i been replaying my old ntr games that i haven't played in forever and it satisfy
me for a bit but doesn't fill the void for new ntr games

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It tried to copy Scars of summer but failed, the gameplay sucks and the story is ridiculous, don't waste your time playing this garbage game
Have to agree with this, pretty much all the work went into the demo, and then after that it's just a pass the time wait simulator. There are no free-roam events, and no reason to explore the map. I think the dev bit off more then he could chew and rushed it to completion.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Have to agree with this, pretty much all the work went into the demo, and then after that it's just a pass the time wait simulator. There are no free-roam events, and no reason to explore the map. I think the dev bit off more then he could chew and rushed it to completion.
Hard lesson in life: Don't try to do what someone else does better than you, and you do far worse than others. It was even worse than mediocre. Just...Hobo version of Scars of Summer.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
New NTR game

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Upcoming AVANTGARDE game looking pretty damn fine.

Is it worth to look for english version in the internet? Looks pretty fine.
I really like games like that but i have no fucking clue what the Japanease/Chinease/Korean people are writing with their symbols and im too dumb to translate it by myself so im doomed.
Anyone knows games like that? I mean with cute "school" girls with school theme with NTR or just with female protagonist?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is it worth to look for english version in the internet? Looks pretty fine.
I really like games like that but i have no fucking clue what the Japanease/Chinease/Korean people are writing with their symbols and im too dumb to translate it by myself so im doomed.
Anyone knows games like that? I mean with cute "school" girls with school theme with NTR or just with female protagonist?
Didn't even know that that AVANTGARDE game's out, is it any good?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes