護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン

[Connection](STEAM)
幸福的二人房

[SwordRP5]
HEROWEDDING

Last edited:

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Well two games that suprised me by being actually good are Sexbot and Golden Mean, but they don't have a lot of content. GBCR is one i recommend, did you try i won't lose too! ? These are the ones i can remember from my head being unknown and good for the NTR.
I havent tried any of these so far, no. Will check them out. Thanks for the recommendations!
If you don't mind ugly bastard i recommend A Tale of Spirits and Sprites.
Woah, ugly bastard is exactly what im into (I'd rather have the ugly bastard to myself, though. Uh, does that make it double NTR if I play it?) I know it wasnt directed at me, but still, thanks.

Reactions: Klab040855

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know if I pledge to the patreon of the guy that created the chinese game of Azur Lane(Otherworld adventures with Belfast or something like that) if i'm going to get a link to download the game? From what i know he deleted the links because he feared being reported to the ccp and i lost the game with the change of pc :(

• Sad
Reactions: zebucetiva

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
Anyone know if I pledge to the patreon of the guy that created the chinese game of Azur Lane(Otherworld adventures with Belfast or something like that) if i'm going to get a link to download the game? From what i know he deleted the links because he feared being reported to the ccp and i lost the game with the change of pc :(
I just found it the other day
But I can't post the link yet:whistle:

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
the ntr azur lane game is one of the best ntr game i play of recent at least on my list combat heavy though but regardless it was lengthy with good ntr showing slow corruption

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
the ntr azur lane game is one of the best ntr game i play of recent at least on my list combat heavy though but regardless it was lengthy with good ntr showing slow corruption
I wish i could play it, but the game don't display correctaly in my pc.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes