Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
You guys are acting like these patreon devs are making a ton of money and scamming their patrons. They make less per hour than a lot of entry level jobs. Many of them work late and weekends. To imply that these are the greedy scammers is hilarious.
I would reckon most probably have an actual job as well, very few can live fully from patrion. Not that there aren't some that drop a few updates then dip, but most of the ones I like and are decent end up puttin most of the money back into the game itself.

Jun 4, 2019
I officially played all the NTR games on this site, now the wait for updates will kill me, i wish NTR was more popular.
What are some 2D NTR games similar to:

* D.P
* NTRPG 2
* Henteria Chronicles Chapter 1: The Lady and the butler
* PIXXXEL #002 Fam*liar of Zero Lou*se / Si*sta / Henr*etta
* Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown

You know, 2D games with either girls with smaller breasts/flat chests or where the sprites are so pixelated that the breast size is kinda up to the player's imagination. NTR games where the focus is not on milfs and sexy women but about the corruption of innocent girls.

Jun 1, 2018

* D.P
* NTRPG 2

You know, 2D games with either girls with smaller breasts/flat chests or where the sprites are so pixelated that the breast size is kinda up to the player's imagination. NTR games where the focus is not on milfs and sexy women but about the corruption of innocent girls.
Spiral Legend V sounds like that and I'm not entirely sure how much 2d art there is but it's similar and probably better than most of those games

hilih--

May 22, 2019

* D.P
* NTRPG 2

RPGMaker:
Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game (on steam as 恶魔酱的五日恶戏)
Hero Roy's Wedding
Wailing Guignol (loli, only on steam as 涙声のギニヨル)
Night School Festival
The Story of Amru and Aisha and the Small Country (probably)

VN:
Taimanin Yukikaze
Beat Blades Haruka
YOU and ME and HER
Sensei Ano ne (loli)
Itty-Bitty Infidelity (loli, eng version not yet released)

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Give me some recommendations, then. Aside from the obvious ones.
Well two games that suprised me by being actually good are Sexbot and Golden Mean, but they don't have a lot of content. GBCR is one i recommend, did you try i won't lose too! ? These are the ones i can remember from my head being unknown and good for the NTR.

Reactions: Pango_12

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019

* D.P
* NTRPG 2

If you don't mind ugly bastard i recommend A Tale of Spirits and Sprites.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
RPGMaker:
Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game (on steam as 恶魔酱的五日恶戏)
Hero Roy's Wedding
Wailing Guignol (loli, only on steam as 涙声のギニヨル)
Night School Festival
The Story of Amru and Aisha and the Small Country (probably)

VN:
Taimanin Yukikaze
Beat Blades Haruka
YOU and ME and HER
Sensei Ano ne (loli)
Itty-Bitty Infidelity (loli, eng version not yet released)
Cannot find sensei ano ne translated anywhere. Saikey page is under supervision atm as well... guessing maybe cuz of that?

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

* D.P
* NTRPG 2

Just played that and the pixel animations where really good., Gameplay is mea, but its what you expect from rpgm.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes