Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I dont understand. Even if they are closing, I am guessing that there will be someone who will own the rights. So if they choose to, they can still sue the heck out of anyone?

Oct 9, 2021
I dont understand. Even if they are closing, I am guessing that there will be someone who will own the rights. So if they choose to, they can still sue the heck out of anyone?
I'm not inclined with such opinion. Unless there are royalties involved on the product selling, I don't think sue the heck of everyone is possible. Another point is that the company is shutting down rather than being bought or product IP (product ownership) transfer. So, I don't see how suing would occur. Which is why, the products are instead taken off from stores, basically nobody wants to take over it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm not inclined with such opinion. Unless there are royalties involved on the product selling, I don't think sue the heck of everyone is possible. Another point is that the company is shutting down rather than being bought or product IP (product ownership) transfer. So, I don't see how suing would occur. Which is why, the products are instead taken off from stores, basically nobody wants to take over it.
Usually when a company is shutting down, they will put up their remaining assets (this means intellectual property as well) for sale to settle their remaining debts / distribute excess funds among owners/shareholders. It doesn't just "vanish".

I guess this maybe depends on the country, but I dont think there should be many differences between first world countries.

So there is nothing stopping the new owner of the associated intellectual property to sue.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Honestly im not surprised they went down. I mean think about it, almost all of their popular games require mods to shine, and even then, theres barely anything different between them. Nothing new or innovate to difference themselves. Why buy Room girl when Honeyselect 2, playhome and AI Soujo are the same, nay better cause the community made more mods for them.

Koikatsu could have been a golden egg for them, given how utterly popular it is. But they didn't refine or expand it at all. They just re-released it with slightly better graphics and called it a sequel.

Meanwhile we have Kiss company constantly expanding and refining com3d2 with either new stories, characters or graphical settings.

Its laughably sad, but they went the triple A route.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
To add to that, there's Miconisomi, one of the best 3d hgame devs out there right now. Really enjoyed Insult Order and I'm pretty excited on their next project. I think there might be an ntr element to it, not sure. But there's hidden sex scene that I saw in their previous posts.

Even the post a few weeks back is hot:
and the customization.. damn, it's not bad either.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
To add to that, there's Miconisomi, one of the best 3d hgame devs out there right now. Really enjoyed Insult Order and I'm pretty excited on their next project. I think there might be an ntr element to it, not sure. But there's hidden sex scene that I saw in their previous posts.

Even the post a few weeks back is hot:
and the customization.. damn, it's not bad either.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing before

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Honestly im not surprised they went down. I mean think about it, almost all of their popular games require mods to shine, and even then, theres barely anything different between them. Nothing new or innovate to difference themselves. Why buy Room girl when Honeyselect 2, playhome and AI Soujo are the same, nay better cause the community made more mods for them.

Koikatsu could have been a golden egg for them, given how utterly popular it is. But they didn't refine or expand it at all. They just re-released it with slightly better graphics and called it a sequel.

Meanwhile we have Kiss company constantly expanding and refining com3d2 with either new stories, characters or graphical settings.

Its laughably sad, but they went the triple A route.
I mean when your stuff is pretty much only used to make stuff for other games lean into it like rpgm. Make a tool to make game assets, and expand on that.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
The new game will be released at the end of the year.
Dang, still 5 months away.
O ye, i remember this "village targeted by barbarians" thingy, its them, right? That game looked like high school project, not best one to boot. Why are you guys getting excited?

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
O ye, i remember this "village targeted by barbarians" thingy, its them, right? That game looked like high school project, not best one to boot. Why are you guys getting excited?
Exactly my thoughts on his games hahah I don't undersand why people get excited about his games anymore...

Jul 20, 2019
Exactly my thoughts on his games hahah I don't undersand why people get excited about his games anymore...
imo they're half-decent sandbox games with nice gimmicks and stats which already makes them better games than 99% of what you see on here (especially regarding NTR)

tho the writing is not really that good (hard to tell tho since there's no actual manual translation of any of their games), and the scenes are relatively generic.

imo the good part is watching the funny sex numbers go up bit by bit, but if you're not the type of person who gets satisfaction out of autistically min-maxing your resources in a grand strat game, odds are this type of game is not for you, especially since there's nothing narratively special about their games

Reactions: blackoni
Apr 14, 2019
My initial report on the 1 star guy was rejected a week ago....today they changed it to resolved and nuked it. Hmm.
There is an NTR mod among us! Praise be.

Reactions: jaden000

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys is there any Netori game where the girls is in happy relationship with her Husband or BF and we just fuck her ?

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
guys is there any Netori game where the girls is in happy relationship with her Husband or BF and we just fuck her ?
NTRaholic(チホネトラッケイカク)
[GoldenBoy]NTR伝説
[LOST RARITIES (たかぴこ)]KIRSCH VIRCH DEMO(attack on titan)

If don’t want to be too much thinking and just want to launch quickly
I recommend [ORC SOFT (DWARFSOFT)] games

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes