Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I do not believe you need to have an official romantic relationship with the fmc to get NTR'd.
in the same vein there are many mother NTRs, childhood friends, etc.

to me it's not even if mc likes the fmc. coz it could be fmc likes the mc but seduced by others.
at this point, I'll accept any stolen potential love interest

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I think he meant if you don't have a romantic relationship with the sister it's not NTR.

That. But I guess it's different if it's some incest game? Do you incest first, turn the sister into your girlfriend, and then lose her?
As long as the mc has love interest on the heroine, it's ntr.

Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, the pain of having someone you love (even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away. Just a reminder on what ntr really means.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, the pain of having someone you love (even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away. Just a reminder on what ntr really means.
There are more types of love than just sexual. Your sister getting a boyfriend she likes and you can be happy for her and it not be NTR. But then she can get a boyfriend who you hate and it is NTR. It's really just how the story sets it up and if the feeling of loss are there. Because if you hate your sister and the boyfriend why would you care about it, which would not be NTR.

At least thats how I see it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There are more types of love than just sexual. Your sister getting a boyfriend she likes and you can be happy for her and it not be NTR. But then she can get a boyfriend who you hate and it is NTR. It's really just how the story sets it up and if the feeling of loss are there. Because if you hate your sister and the boyfriend why would you care about it, which would not be NTR.

At least thats how I see it.
Again someone who has no idea what NTR really is. NTR wouldn't be until we got into that relationship. She is in a regular relationship with her BF and we are the intruder. In your example we steal the sister out of the relationship.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I do not believe you need to have an official romantic relationship with the fmc to get NTR'd.
in the same vein there are many mother NTRs, childhood friends, etc.

to me it's not even if mc likes the fmc. coz it could be fmc likes the mc but seduced by others.
at this point, I'll accept any stolen potential love interest

For me that's just boring, i mean who cares if the girl you like is having sex with another guy? i would feel dissapointed but in one or two days i would forget about her, but if you are in a relationship it's different, NTR is only interesting if the protagonist actually have a relationship with the girl.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Again someone who has no idea what NTR really is. NTR wouldn't be until we got into that relationship. She is in a regular relationship with her BF and we are the intruder. In your example we steal the sister out of the relationship.
I see that as you not understanding what it really means. in my example the MC isn't doing any fucking, What are you on about?

Say you have a kind loving mom. You love your mom, but not in a sexual way. You dont want to fuck your mom. But then a fat ugly bastard come in and turns her into a cum dump. Now shes just a nasty slut. That is still NTR because you LOST your kind loving mom. You dont have to want to fucker her to have NTR.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Man it sure is funny to see the same discussion about the definition of NTR every few days............. At least this distracts me from the (subjective) lack of releases of NTR games...... I know there are quite a few that were released but I can´t understand why I want even more this fast.......

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
For me that's just boring, i mean who cares if the girl you like is having sex with another guy? i would feel dissapointed but in one or two days i would forget about her, but if you are in a relationship it's different, NTR is only interesting if the protagonist actually have a relationship with the girl.
But that's you . It's different if youre playing a Fictional hentai game.You tend do remove yourself from realism. The MC dont just brush it off easily, cuz if he did,then what's even the point of playing ntr in the first place?

It may be dissapointing , boring or not interesting for you, the point is, it's still ntr.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
But that's you . It's different if youre playing a Fictional hentai game.You tend do remove yourself from realism. It may be dissapointing , boring or not interesting for you, the point is, it's still ntr.
Yes, I agree. It can still be considered an NTR situation because you have knowledge of the girl and have feelings for her, even though she is unaware of your true feelings. It's somewhat tragic that she could have been with you instead of someone else.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yes, I agree. It can still be considered an NTR situation because you have knowledge of the girl and have feelings for her, even though she is unaware of your true feelings. It's somewhat tragic that she could have been with you instead of someone else.
In my case, it's not me. Just the mc. I empathize for the mc , but would never self insert as one. Unless it's netori ofc.

Reactions: cohenber101
Jun 15, 2018
So I´ve tried My Perfect Sister.
I must say, it´s a pretty good start to a game.
If you haven't tried it out you should, it left me with wanting more^^
Yea this game is good and has potential.
Also, even though it is technically NTR according to the definition of this site, Its really not my kind of NTR or the type people are used to in this site.

Its closest to Netorare type A as defined by VNDB: " The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning."

Again, I dont know if this type of netorare is fully applicable either cause the sister doesnt really cheat on the MC. She just likes someone else from the start.

Its kinda like this-
Hey I like this girl and shes single.
After a few months...Oh no she has a boy friend now ... THATS NTR!!!!

Thats kinda what happens in the game.

I do not want to go into the argument of whats NTR and whats not.
I simply like a different type where there is some level of reluctance from the female character.

Having said all that, game is still pretty good and worth a try. Even though its 0.3, there is a good amount of content.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes