Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
NTRaholic(チホネトラッケイカク)
[GoldenBoy]NTR伝説
[LOST RARITIES (たかぴこ)]KIRSCH VIRCH DEMO(attack on titan)

If don’t want to be too much thinking and just want to launch quickly
I recommend [ORC SOFT (DWARFSOFT)] games
i want more of Western games , where one of the Li is happily married or in one relationship and i can make the other guys cuckold

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My initial report on the 1 star guy was rejected a week ago....today they changed it to resolved and nuked it. Hmm.
There is an NTR mod among us! Praise be.
My report was also rejected, which I interpreted as them being ok with a review full of bad information as it's just a stupid opinion but hes allowed to have it. Im OK with that. I would imagine such a guy didnt just stop at that one dumb review though and was probably causing trouble elsewhere and got nuked for that. Just my guess though.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Glass second game.
Urggg says BSS, i hate BSS it shouldn't even count as ntr most of the time, like "oh i liked the school idol but she got a BF, how could this happen?!?! If only i had the balls to confess i am sure she would have accepted even if we never talked or had similar interests!"

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

Glass second game.
extremely mediocre. feel like i've seen more than two games from this dev and they're all pretty similar. no choices or buildup. just going into dungeons to beat a boss to get anemic scenes of some guy fucking all of your female party members

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
extremely mediocre. feel like i've seen more than two games from this dev and they're all pretty similar. no choices or buildup. just going into dungeons to beat a boss to get anemic scenes of some guy fucking all of your female party members
exactly, he doesn't know how to create buildup to the scenes or a sexy scenario, dull as hell

Reactions: Animefan_09
Apr 14, 2019
My report was also rejected, which I interpreted as them being ok with a review full of bad information as it's just a stupid opinion but hes allowed to have it. Im OK with that. I would imagine such a guy didnt just stop at that one dumb review though and was probably causing trouble elsewhere and got nuked for that. Just my guess though.
most likely

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
People have such a hate for a genre which is literally in no means something illegal it's insane, almost as if they are cucks in secret which go in an incredible cuck rage every time they see those cursed three letters

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Corruption of the village public version 0.21 just dropped.
-> https://f95zone.to/threads/the-corruption-of-the-village-v0-2-1-inatari-tales.161481/
Not sure if this was already posted in here, nonetheless I will recommend people who like slow corruption NTR to give this new dev. and his game a look!

Little teaser picture from the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Game have just updated to public version 0.2.1
- Male protagonist view.
- There is both animated scenes, normal CG scenes and also pixel sprite art.
- The world is really well done with tons of details and the game have a long interesting prologue to get the story going(can be skipped)
Can highly recommend to check it out, I for one have high expectations that this game could really be an amazing NTR game in the long run.

Small warning, this game is still in early development and also build with slow corruption in mind, even if there are several scenes already in the game there is not that much 'hard NTR' with the main girls yet.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
-> https://f95zone.to/threads/the-corruption-of-the-village-v0-2-1-inatari-tales.161481/
Not sure if this was already posted in here, nonetheless I will recommend people who like slow corruption NTR to give this new dev. and his game a look!

- Game have just updated to public version 2.1
- Male protagonist view.
- The world is really well done with tons of details and the game have a long interesting prologue to get the story going(can be skipped)
Can highly recommend to check it out, I for one have high expectations that this game could really be an amazing NTR game in the long run.

Small warning, this game is still in early development and also build with slow corruption in mind, even if there are several scenes already in the game there is not that much 'hard NTR' with the main girls yet.
iNTeResting.Time to Watch the thread and come back after 4 years , because im sure this will take long.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023

- Game have just updated to public version 2.1
- Male protagonist view.

5 years to milk the patreon

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone have this game and can share it?

Not a big fans of the AI art, but the premise looks interesting

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes