Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
Here are old Russian torrent for tekitou games but you need to register to download Dont know if its still works

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
I't seems F95zone will finally going to separate the Netorare, Netorase and Netori tags. Instead of throwing everything into "netorare"

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/
I suspect this will turn into something like an LGBTQ gender category war
NTR 寝取られ wife/GL/ fuck buddy get fucked In recent years, it has also extended to unrequited love, mom, sister,etc..
NTRS 寝取らせ asking partner to fuck someone else, wife swapping
NTRL 寝取りfuck other guy's wife/GL/mom/etc
enough to confuse some people

like this
[221007][クレナイブック]NTR妄想されるフジキさん
the whole game is about fantasizing about a sexual fantasy object get fucked

Last edited:

m823543

Jan 17, 2021
like this
Well most characters in games are technically sexual fantasy objects, so I guess it's fine:ROFLMAO:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
NTR 寝取られ wife/GL/ fuck buddy get fucked In recent years, it has also extended to unrequited love, mom, sister,etc..
NTRL 寝取りfuck other gay's wife/GL/mom/etc

like this
I mean, It's just an update/addition to the tags system to help people find what they're looking for. Instead of mixing everything in just one tag, now we will have three to classify things better and make our searches easier (MC being stolen = Netorare, MC stealing from someone = Netori, MC choosing to share with others = Netorase.). There will certainly still be discussions in some situations, but I see few gaps for this to become something complicated.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
NTRL 寝取りfuck other gay's wife/GL/mom/etc

like this
The NTR tags on the list are these.

218netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
219netorare-lesbianNetorare when the protagonist's female love interest has sexual contact with another female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
220netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
221netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

NTR
NTRL
NTS
NTI

The NTRL is the only one I think is a bit much, but I see the reason for it. FMC with netorare tag would need to have hudband/boyfriend/ close loved one stolen to fit or be gay, and FMC games are almost always just corruption games that get tagged incorrectly with NTR.

I would figure just use 2 tags instead of having a combined tag, but it's whatever.

I would also argue that the definition doesn't make clear that you can have netorare without explicitly having a sexual attraction to the one stolen. Such as when MC gets his mom stolen by a fat bastard or somthin. But it's close enough. (ID change love interest to loved one)

But it's really just being nit-picky in the end.

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
The NTR tags on the list are these.

218netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
219netorare-lesbianNetorare when the protagonist's female love interest has sexual contact with another female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
220netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
221netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

NTR
NTRL
NTS
NTI

The NTRL is the only one I think is a bit much, but I see the reason for it. FMC with netorare tag would need to have hudband/boyfriend/ close loved one stolen to fit or be gay, and FMC games are almost always just corruption games that get tagged incorrectly with NTR.

I would figure just use 2 tags instead of having a combined tag, but it's whatever.

I would also argue that the definition doesn't make clear that you can have netorare without explicitly having a sexual attraction to the one stolen. Such as when MC gets his mom stolen by a fat bastard or somthin. But it's close enough. (ID change love interest to loved one)

But it's really just being nit-picky in the end.
Yeah, I also think "netorare-lesbian" is unnecessary. For those cases you could just use "netorare", and then "lesbian" or "gay" or "homosexual"

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I spent more time downloading, installing and resolving conflicts with Mods than actually playing Skyrim, I had more fun with the mods than with the actually game. Sometimes the journey is the reward.
I'm pretty sure we all argue about what constitutes good NTR then actually enjoying NTR works, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Klab040855

ssmith

May 24, 2017
know if there are other programs besides textractor (which is dead), to translate non-rpgmaker games? the normal Japanese erogegames, no unity

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
know if there are other programs besides textractor (which is dead), to translate non-rpgmaker games? the normal Japanese erogegames, no unity
What do you mean by "dead'? :unsure: I still hook with textractor and it works like a charm.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Hi there, I am looking for the types of NTR games where the husband actively takes part in corrupting the wife. two such games that come to mind are "The adventurous couples" and "A Wife's Phone".

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Also for his 2nd game, I like the heroine designs .. but idk.. I'm still iffy about the gameplay. After all , he's still new to this things. I just hope he'll eventually finds his stride

View attachment 2792718
Also for his 2nd game, I like the heroine designs .. but idk.. I'm still iffy about the gameplay. After all , he's still new to this things. I just hope he'll eventually finds his stride

View attachment 2792718
What name of this game?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes