Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Sugoi translator? is it a new translation engine?
On textractor there is no sugoi extension. anyway deepl translate never worked, as you said it would crash after few words. But they had put devtools deepl translate, but for a few months it doesn't translate anymore.
Its not extension, it's a standalone tool that this guy made:

But i didn't use it in a while, and now he also made some other things, and i'm not even sure where to get just translator without all those other tools :/

Oct 5, 2018
Soraue's working on another game with the same characters.

I hope he has learned from the previous feedback and Shimoyama isn't the main source of NTR here.

It seems to be an After Story of the previous game.

Reactions: Surpriz20

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
Soraue's working on another game with the same characters.

I hope he has learned from the previous feedback and Shimoyama isn't the main source of NTR here.

It seems to be an After Story of the previous game.

The main problem with Kaede's game is that it was primarily a netorase, instead of being netorare like the first game.

Oct 5, 2018
The main problem with Kaede's game is that it was primarily a netorase, instead of being netorare like the first game.
I mean 5 Days of Separation is also NTS. I am not a fan of the genre but Soraue's execution with that was great imo. The slow transition from NTS to NTR was great.

In Kaede's game, the corruption was barely shown. Progress with Miwa was slow and steady, then Shimoyama shows up and Kaede breaks in one go.

Which is why I think that the biggest problem wasn't even the genre but rather the corruption progress, or lack thereof.

Gosha123

Mar 19, 2019
Guys, I'm new to the topic, please write the top 10-20 must play games of all time. So far I've only discovered Hangover Cat Purrroduction games, ntrman games, sao, secret care cafe and henteria chronicles.

If you write some javs, I will be very grateful too )

Minsterball

Dec 14, 2018
hah. Looks like fun game. What is the name of this game
It's a pretty short RPGMaker game called that is mostly scenes and very little gameplay or story (in fact FMC's boyfriend is never even on screen, lol). There doesn't seem to be a thread on this site but I uploaded it .
This is untranslated though; I used MTool for the MTL and it was easy enough to understand what is being said and the one puzzle there is in the game.

Last edited:

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
Links for zulyus pixiv content that are on kemono

Demo for Hiroki Prequel.
PC :

MAC

I am her Pet 3.0
PC:

MAC:

Zairus

May 25, 2017
It's a pretty short RPGMaker game called that is mostly scenes and very little gameplay or story (in fact FMC's boyfriend is never even on screen, lol). There doesn't seem to be a thread on this site but I uploaded it .
This is untranslated though; I used MTool for the MTL and it was easy enough to understand what is being said and the one puzzle there is in the game.
Played the demo recently, do you you guys know at what stage the project now? From what little i could understand from his blog, that there is a still a lot things to be done.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Links for zulyus pixiv content that are on kemono

Demo for Hiroki Prequel.
PC :

MAC

I am her Pet 3.0
PC:

MAC:
Do you have newer games like lost moon

Reactions: yurilol

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

New game from suzuya. Really nice previous works. I wanna try the last one but translator ++ doesn´t translate it completely... (Half appears translated and half doesn´t) any suggestion? (Don´t wanna use Mtool, it trigered a virus in the past even tough i downloaded from the official site)

Reactions: Koot123

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

New game from suzuya. Really nice previous works. I wanna try the last one but translator ++ doesn´t translate it completely... (Half appears translated and half doesn´t) any suggestion? (Don´t wanna use Mtool, it trigered a virus in the past even tough i downloaded from the official site)
its poop

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes