Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 2, 2018
What you described, If I do understand your terrible english IS Netorase. If you really did understand the genre, you woudnt be in this thread. There is a netorase master thread as well. The part you are describing about nymphomania priestess IS netorase.

Netorare is when the protagonist Doesnt know that his LI is cheating(willing or not)
Netorase is when the protagonist DOES know, : here is the VNDB defection, and funny enough they use the same word you used. "By the deliberate actions/inactions of the protagonist, or by the agreement with the significant other, in this VN their committed partner ends up engaging in sexual relations with other people."

Secondly, you could have just ignored the comment if you didn't like his answer.

Lastly, yes VNDB doesn't have many JRPG games. So go to the netorase master thread. Where is it ? look for it yourself cause clearly you dont like it when people try to help you.
I don't mind helping. But unfortunately, instead of helping me, they teach me what I already know. In any case, I thought that in this topic they would be able to help find a game.
P.s I use translator :D

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
You know
I don't mind helping. But unfortunately, instead of helping me, they teach me what I already know. In any case, I thought that in this topic they would be able to help find a game.
P.s I use translator :D
I see . That's why you didnt ask "Looking for an ntrpg netorase game". People thought that you dont know the genre based on your initial comment.

You can try this thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/
Most of it are VNs (Visual Novels) ,but maybe you can ask for jrpg netorase games in the thread itself.

I'm not a fan of the genre so I only know one on top of my head. No idea if it's good or bad though:
The Ruins of Luxuria

Apr 2, 2018
You know

I see . That's why you didnt ask "Looking for an ntrpg netorase game". People thought that you dont know the genre based on your initial comment.

You can try this thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/
Most of it are VNs (Visual Novels) ,but maybe you can ask for jrpg netorase games in the thread itself.

I'm not a fan of the genre so I only know one on top of my head. No idea if it's good or bad though:
The Ruins of Luxuria
I'll be more precise next time, but I meant exactly what I said. Where the hero directly asks to sleep with other men and it can be asked from the heroine at any time. I have seen this list, it is not convenient to search there by the engine. The game you suggested I saw, I don't like the style of drawing in the game. In any case, thank you for at least giving me some advice.

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
Lost Moon [V5.0 ] [Zulyus]

here

PC

MAC

My lovely Mom v4.0]

PC:
Google Drive

MAC:
Google Drive

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
(Anime Sharing). Suggest using Mexashare.

Or

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Animefan_09
Oct 5, 2018
Artstyle ain't great but does it have enough substance? Anyone tried it -

New game from Tenma Goten -

Their gameplay was never good. Anyone got any idea about this one?

Btw, Koijzun posted an update-

Last edited:
Reactions: Satiro

Xyzk

Nov 6, 2019
New OneCoin NTR game comes out the 12th, not sure what it's like since the demo is behind a paywall but it releases soon anyways.

Reactions: archedio

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
New OneCoin NTR game comes out the 12th, not sure what it's like since the demo is behind a paywall but it releases soon anyways.

Looks good!
But it's called NTR Islands? From NTR Vilage -> NTR Island. Wow they're evolving :eek:

Reactions: Xyzk

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Makes the NTR worse for me if I have to intentionally make bad choices.
Same, at least VNs choices are simple and quite often counter intuitive (Triangle Blue is 1 of the best examples in their chocies, just wayyyy too many xD), but i hate that in most RPGs i have to play as if i was braindead to get the good stuff.

Reactions: LordFrz

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Makes the NTR worse for me if I have to intentionally make bad choices.
That's right. For me a good ntr game it's when you do the choices to protect your love interest but things go south. In this way you can feel the despair (or something like that)... And NTR it's about that: despair and feelings.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes