Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hm somebody have Fate DS1.5? There was a link in the SAO thread but got removed for I think offtopic before I noticed I need a password :(

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does google not work with Mtool anymore? I just used it on the Fate DS game and the only free option avalaible was Bing

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
did it got updated? is there a thread for that game here?
There is link here, or in the SAO game thread, and yes it got updated, aparently pretty good according to some, now i just wish i could somethign better than bing xD (so far good but at least i knew google many weird quirks when translating some words or phrases)

EDIT: mega link above, password is in the previous post

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
There is link here, or in the SAO game thread, and yes it got updated, aparently pretty good according to some, now i just wish i could somethign better than bing xD (so far good but at least i knew google many weird quirks when translating some words or phrases)

EDIT: mega link above, password is in the previous post
Wasn't 1.5 released a while ago? I remember playing it

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
1691497682048.png
My game is freezing on this screen on the fate game, can still hear the pause menu buttons does anyone know to fix this or have a save after this scene?

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Idk why people are saying the Fate game is good. Corruption is immediate, scenes are inconsistent. The sound is also very bad, most scenes don't have sound, some have a 0.5 s loop that gets annoying fast. Nowhere close to the SAO game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Idk why people are saying the Fate game is good. Corruption is immediate, scenes are inconsistent. The sound is also very bad, most scenes don't have sound, some have a 0.5 s loop that gets annoying fast. Nowhere close to the SAO game.
Yeah, well i think for a first try is good enough, it has good ideas for some scenes and plot, as for the corruption yeah is fast but aparently the MC (Shirou) was in a coma for weeks, that is when the corruption is supposed to have happened.

And of course is not as good as Fujino's SAO xD, is closer to Fujino's Nero game in quality i think, fujino still makes better maps and animations through.

Reactions: NickFn092

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah, Rin is a slut from the start, game is bugged, animations don't have proper sound sometimes, some models look weird. The only good thing is the mystery NTR but there is no build up and there are like three lines of dialogue per scene.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Does google not work with Mtool anymore? I just used it on the Fate DS game and the only free option avalaible was Bing
first Mtool updated with the google option saying temporarily disabled but the updated after that the option was completely gone. think the Dev said the API was haveing problems but never clearly answers if it will come back. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes