Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Yikes translator ++ couldn´t translate more than 20% of the game so i have to wait for someone better than me at translations XD

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Man i hope C102 not only has good ntr but that possible gems like this are actually uploaded, just searched and i can't find this (at least not searching via the author's name) anywhere, just the sample T_T

The only worse thing that a comiket with bad/cheat ntr is when only the bad ones are uploaded but not the good stuff lol

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Man i hope C102 not only has good ntr but that possible gems like this are actually uploaded, just searched and i can't find this (at least not searching via the author's name) anywhere, just the sample T_T

The only worse thing that a comiket with bad/cheat ntr is when only the bad ones are uploaded but not the good stuff lol
Love that artist, but he will 100% run out of time and only have sketches for the last few pages, lol.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Yikes translator ++ couldn´t translate more than 20% of the game so i have to wait for someone better than me at translations XD
Do you have a link for that game? its looks amazing and i'm gonna use Mtool to translate it

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Is out and it's already getting 4 stars, I hope it's decent, but seems improbable
Decrypting dlsite ratings: Anything over 4,6 is probably good (must be over a certain number of reviews and 1-2 weeks after release to settle, usually goes down over time). 4.5-4.6 is usually good, but the quality is dropping. 4.4-4.5 is usually mostly meh, some good-ish.

Below 4.4 is usually just trash. Below 4.0 you are probably downloading malware lol.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Oct 9, 2021
the amount of NTR is already stated before but I'll give some ride-feelings.
The game is one hella of a problem to work when getting from Steam and most would recommend to get from official website... well there is pirate one here.
The game is a real strong slow-burn-in corruption :ROFLMAO: cuz it starts from installing (the game, update, R18 patch, CMI;optional, DLCs) > playing the game (improve stats/finishing main story) > enjoy yotogi > enjoy NTR yotogi. :ROFLMAO: imagine that, there is also NTR side packs about 10-14 packs iirc.

Reactions: Cunt Hunter69
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes