Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone have this game?

Or is there a thread for it ?

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Received this error while starting out FATE DS 1.5. PC was originally set to jap locale, tried to rename the file didn't work, changing locale back to original doesn't work, kept deleting and unpack again didn't help. Running out of ideas guys, help?

1691775176847.png

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Received this error while starting out FATE DS 1.5. PC was originally set to jap locale, tried to rename the file didn't work, changing locale back to original doesn't work, kept deleting and unpack again didn't help. Running out of ideas guys, help?

View attachment 2844242
Have you simply tried to open the zipped folder in Winrar and changing so it extracts as Japanese or Chinese unsure where the dev is from. Also just to be safe try extracting with locale to another location and then check inside the files if things extracted correctly as in images having Japanese or whatever letters instead of some weird mess of a letters.

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Have you simply tried to open the zipped folder in Winrar and changing so it extracts as Japanese or Chinese unsure where the dev is from. Also just to be safe try extracting with locale to another location and then check inside the files if things extracted correctly as in images having Japanese or whatever letters instead of some weird mess of a letters.
Original files has Japanese on it and I'm guessing the RPGM exe is not running or loading the files correctly. I renamed the said file to the gibberish from the screenshot and it didn't work, tried extracting in different locales didn't work either.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Original files has Japanese on it and I'm guessing the RPGM exe is not running or loading the files correctly. I renamed the said file to the gibberish from the screenshot and it didn't work, tried extracting in different locales didn't work either.
Have you tried completely deleting it and extracting it a new or just extracting it in another folder. If you extract it over and just replace it can somewhat mess it up.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I did mate, KING_SOFA helped me out big time.
FYI for future reference if you go under options you can choose with what encoding you extract under "name encoding", which I was writing about initially just couldn't remember the name encoding part.

seraksu1

Jul 25, 2022
try press spacebar, it actually progresses animation, but you need to wait for it, but you can't see it because it's covered

if it has chinese character encoding instead of japanese, here's the extract bat
this gets rid of the file not found thing
if it asks for password, "paste" in command line is actually right-click. so copy the password, right click into the command line, and enter

Code:
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=936 "<filename.zip>"
pause
japanese encoding = -mcp=932
chinese encoding = -mcp=936
idk about coding stuff, am i just copy the code to text document, change filename to Fate zip, then save as .bat and just run the bat?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes