Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Random thought, but does anyone else love when NTR is avoidable in NTR games? I know its a meme, but to me having the ability to avoid it makes the NTR even better.
Yep. Not only for that, but it just feels like more.

I usually go through the NTR content first, then finish the game on a nice vanilla playthrough so it ends on a happy high note. I appreciate seeing authors/developers put in the effort to have two distinct versions of the story in the game depending on player choices (or their gameplay proficiency if the title is more ACT than VN).

Reactions: S3vatari0n

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Agree to disagree then. I think its strange how it skips from groping/kissing, straight to virginity taking and sex. They didn't even have her give him a handjob, or blowjob, or nothing like that. She goes from being hesitant that he's even kissing her, to letting him smash in a bathroom literally 10 minutes later.

Also, that deal was so flimsy. She never even checks him on it while they're in the mansion. It's quite obvious he's doing lewd things to the nun, (she literally hears them in the locker, and her and the nun blush when they're talking about what showers to go in because they know they're gonna meet up with the dude), but she just doesn't care anymore for some reason. It just seemed like an excuse for the game creator to have those earlier groping NTR scenes without her putting up a fight anymore.
Fair enough, just different view points. Personally, I find the standard corruption route boring. Touching->gropin->handjob->condom sex->nocondom sex ect. Sometimes the kind innocent girl just drops her panties for the first dude she sees, it happens.

But I do see your view on things, its just doesn't bother me personaly.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Agree to disagree then. I think its strange how it skips from groping/kissing, straight to virginity taking and sex. They didn't even have her give him a handjob, or blowjob, or nothing like that. She goes from being hesitant that he's even kissing her, to letting him smash in a bathroom literally 10 minutes later.

Also, that deal was so flimsy. She never even checks him on it while they're in the mansion. It's quite obvious he's doing lewd things to the nun, (she literally hears them in the locker, and her and the nun blush when they're talking about what showers to go in because they know they're gonna meet up with the dude), but she just doesn't care anymore for some reason. It just seemed like an excuse for the game creator to have those earlier groping NTR scenes without her putting up a fight anymore.
Personally a "surprise" factor is important. If you go through your gradual process, then everything becomes very predictable (kinda weakness with ntaii games imo). I really like slow corruption, but when you know whats coming next...

I also really dislike turbo corruption, but a sudden jump during the corrupting process to skip a few stages is fine imo, but it needs to really capitalize on that.

Reactions: LordFrz

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Random thought, but does anyone else love when NTR is avoidable in NTR games? I know its a meme, but to me having the ability to avoid it makes the NTR even better.
It depends on the storytelling and the design. In linear games, unavoidable is better. But in those where there are routes, just a mix with other fetishen and storlyines, the choice is actually better. So everyone has their own individual gaming experience

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I like the idea of avoidable NTR but a lot of them have 0 payoff, might as well not exist.
Most games are just build around "losing is winning" if you know what I mean. Why not just make it unavoidable then?

Like in Nebel Geisterjäger I did a pure true ending run and was disappointed, it's just too much work for too little payoff.
The NTR ending is way more interesting to play through.

A good one that I can think of that's recent is Dungeon with Girl.
That's one of the avoidable NTRs that I can get behind.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
For the ones that played it........ How is the NTR in CUstom order maid 3D2? It´s really heavy so it could be disapointing if the NTR was boring

Jun 15, 2018
For the ones that played it........ How is the NTR in CUstom order maid 3D2? It´s really heavy so it could be disapointing if the NTR was boring
Playing it currently after seeing someone recommend it on this thread. There is a decent amount of NTR scenes but they are all similar and most importantly incredibly lifeless. TBH all these games(like all illusion games) are really good scene makers for making ur own games but suck as games themselves.

Play it if you're really desperate or if visuals are the only thing you are looking for. If you want even a little bit of an engaging story, this aint it.

This was my personal take. Maybe someone else thinks differently ?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I like it, just keep in mind it takes some time to get to the NTR route.
It's extra effective for me because you create your own maids and you need to be with them for a while first, then the NTR kicks in.

NTR Yotogi is easier to unlock but those are more like swapping/netorase.
I do like how the maids talk to the guests.

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
Game_oDmXejnGZh.png
anyone have the same problem with this? The dialogue just keeps looping or do i need to press a specific key on my keyboard?

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Playing it currently after seeing someone recommend it on this thread. There is a decent amount of NTR scenes but they are all similar and most importantly incredibly lifeless. TBH all these games(like all illusion games) are really good scene makers for making ur own games but suck as games themselves.

Play it if you're really desperate or if visuals are the only thing you are looking for. If you want even a little bit of an engaging story, this aint it.

This was my personal take. Maybe someone else thinks differently ?
i dont remember the trigger for NTR but iirc its not immediate. so at least you have some vanilla foundation / getting to like your maids more before the NTR starts, which adds some kick

if just using yotogi night free-form play then it is kinda weak coz u decide what happens. but iirc you also dont unlock NTR/swapping/group positions in this mode until a condition. i forgot, what i remember is that positions are also unlocked gradually. (unless you use something like maid fiddler to cheat unlock everything)

but the scenario ones are gradual corruption like some here say they like. HOWEVER, if you do unlock the NTR route i dont believe/remember if there are conditions to proceeding down the hole. iirc you can play the next event one after the other, i might be wrong someone can correct me.

the animations in some of them though do repeat / re-use from other scenes, just replaced actors. iirc vanilla caress and missionary is the same if player is doing it, or the other guy. still the amount of positions is just too many you wont mind/notice re-use in events. the dialog and camera also helps with it.

to me, custom (order) maid is more quantity. not saying it has bad quality, still decent, but quantity actually saves it - reason for the filesize.

the fact that you can also customize maids, download mods for your anime waifus, and do the scenarios with them. you'll need to have played it at least once in your life.

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
old game
栗pick
[151008]ナナハよ。
[180723]涙声のギニヨル
[210418] C.Uニトロニィル

まくらカバーソフト
[120513]魔剣士リーネ
[170225]魔剣士リーネ2

アイル
[131011]僕の目の前で××される彼女