Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
View attachment 2851860
Nanako Breasts - Seeding Summer Vacation on Miyajima
It’s Grindy but it is slow corruption we’re the heroine gets close to the grandpa or the fat man uncle this trial version so the fat uncle has no parts yet there are bugs but others have let him know about it so he is going to work on it I’m going to look forward even though it’s grindy because it feels the heroine gets corrupted slowly by the other males slowly but not to fast which she dislikes at first until she gets turned on by it

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It’s Grindy but it is slow corruption we’re the heroine gets close to the grandpa or the fat man uncle this trial version so the fat uncle has no parts yet there are bugs but others have let him know about it so he is going to work on it I’m going to look forward even though it’s grindy because it feels the heroine gets corrupted slowly by the other males slowly but not to fast which she dislikes at first until she gets turned on by it
Tne only sex scenes in the files are from the fat uncle, so if you cant progress the uncle I guess there's no way to get any sex scenes in the trial without cheating?

The uncle scenes look pretty hot, but FMC is a big boner killer.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Tne only sex scenes in the files are from the fat uncle, so if you cant progress the uncle I guess there's no way to get any sex scenes in the trial without cheating?

The uncle scenes look pretty hot, but FMC is a big boner killer.
That’s fine still though the fact the creator put this much effort into this game I hope when he finished it and rested that second one will be done with this much love I wonder what will the Next NTR will be after this?

Reactions: LordFrz

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
thisgame so good i hope developer can release demo best
Looks like is almost done, what is the ntr about? Too lazy to go look at all the articles xD

Too bad mtool only works with bing now, at simple glance it appears this si the kind of game where things like Textractor and the like don't work that well (too much text that isn't grabbed or it makes it loops again and again, etc)

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Been following this dev.

His response to Comment #4 gives me hope

The previews make me wonder that it might all be A.I generated CG. I can honestly live with that if the NTR content has substance.
So many bad NTR games lately...soooo I can "almost" agreeing with you!

Alzmdkd

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone knows some ntr srpg like this or ntr games in general where the appearance changes progressive. I dont know why there are so few srpg ntr games when the setup has potential.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Hi, any good game recommandations where you see your wife in a threesome with another couple ? it may start in a swinging set and then turn threesome ntr, or going threesome ffm ntr right away.

Thanks for your propositions.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes