Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MG9

Jul 7, 2017
I looked on kemono but the links there only lead back to the authors fanbox that you have to pay to download. Did you find another page on kemono that just links directly to a free download?

Tried it. really really meh for something in the works. (author post updates to a specific old post)

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
anyone can upload doll studio works to a better site like gofile , pixel or mega ?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Is any good?
And the release date is 23 of august apparently, not early october, weird

Reactions: Pango_12

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
View attachment 2861907
If nothing happens next week we have the new avantgarde game \*o*/
For anyonewho wants to try the trial:
I'll try the demo, but only seeing gangbangs in the preview is a turn off. It goes from a girl getting stolen to just being a town whore. Not as good NTR for me personally. It also sounded like I need to lose fights for NTR? If thats the case its a skip, but ill try the demo and see.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow and Son1cc

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You have to grind for 15 minutes for one very short scene.
The developer thought it would be a great idea to come up with a dungeon with 300+ floors :HideThePain:
They be asian, they like that........part of the masochistic experience?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If someones played and remembers the Belfast NTR rpgm game, where do you need to go to get the thunder talisman in order to go to the thunder mountains?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If someones played and remembers the Belfast NTR rpgm game, where do you need to go to get the thunder talisman in order to go to the thunder mountains?
Never mind, found it, it's one of the random lone houses in an island.

Reactions: ChangYim

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Cannot find the game I have in mind, stranded on deserted island with a tanned girl and couple of guys (one was older one), something similar to this new CAST AWAY one, just that one didn't suck so bad

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes