Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
is this an update or just CGs? and if an update doe sit fix bugs or adds content, hopefully someone shares it soon, the game is rough but it was enough to enjoy for a bit.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
- released? i thought game will be out Sep/Oct
Just finished it, what a waste of a 10/10 art, not good NTR at all, she gets fucked by everyone without reason, there's one sex scene that starts with the teacher saying 'today we're going to have sex' to the whole class hahahha. What a joke.
The story tries to be too complex on the worst sense.
Dude, the setup to the scenes is so trash I don't even want to talk about it................ I'm getting mad with these new NTR games lmao.
The crazy thing is that it's getting great ratings on DLsite

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Just finished it, what a waste of a 10/10 art, not good NTR at all, she gets fucked by everyone without reason, there's one sex scene that starts with the teacher saying 'today we're going to have sex' to the whole class hahahha. What a joke.
Dude, the setup to the scenes is so trash I don't even want to talk about it................ I'm getting mad with these new NTR games lmao.
I have since long ago come tot he conclusion that jap people are weird, maybe there is some nuance you aren't getting due to translation or skipping but even then it shouldn't be that much.

What did you use to play Mtool? And if so did you use bing?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I have since long ago come tot he conclusion that jap people are weird, maybe there is some nuance you aren't getting due to translation or skipping but even then it shouldn't be that much.

What did you use to play Mtool? And if so did you use bing?
I didnt skip anything 50% of the game, it became so trash I started skipping. I'm using MTool with ChatGPT so the translation is really really good.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I fully expected this, glad i didn't buy it falling for the hype, is the corruption decent at least or is the pace also bad? otherwise ill just wait for since it's already confirmed coming on the 26th and i liked the corruption there at least.

Reactions: cleanfeel

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I fully expected this, glad i didn't buy it falling for the hype, is the corruption decent at least or is the pace also bad? otherwise ill just wait for since it's already confirmed coming on the 26th and i liked the corruption there at least.
There's literally 0 corruption, the girl gets fucked by everyone anywhere anytime in after 0 or 1 scenes, it's poop, she enjoys it before even opening the game haha

Reactions: cleanfeel

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
There's literally 0 corruption, the girl gets fucked by everyone anywhere anytime in after 0 or 1 scenes, it's poop, she enjoys it before even opening the game haha
I liked when you select the reason options, ill try the trial again now going full slut to see how soon she starts fucking everyone, i tried the trial early on so granted things probably changed and if its like you say then we gonna have 2 big dissapointments same week LMAO

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I didnt skip anything 50% of the game, it became so trash I started skipping. I'm using MTool with ChatGPT so the translation is really really good.
I don't suppose you know how to share the trans data do you? Although i don't know if i can use it as non premium user xD

I still wanna give it a try but not with bing xD

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I liked when you select the reason options, ill try the trial again now going full slut to see how soon she starts fucking everyone, i tried the trial early on so granted things probably changed and if its like you say then we gonna have 2 big dissapointments same week LMAO
I fully expected this, glad i didn't buy it falling for the hype, is the corruption decent at least or is the pace also bad?
I was talking about answering your question, havent tried .

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I don't suppose you know how to share the trans data do you? Although i don't know if i can use it as non premium user xD

I still wanna give it a try but not with bing xD
I have no idea, there's not an option like 'Export translation files' or something.

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09
Apr 5, 2022
can you upload a link to that?

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Damn I was so hyped for this one :cautious:
If anyone still interested you can get download links from here

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Damn I was so hyped for this one :cautious:
If anyone still interested you can get download links from here

Oh. Looks cool. But i will wait for some normal site to download from. 8h of downloading for 1.3GB? What is it? Year 2010?

Reactions: S3vatari0n
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes