Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Guys at last kagura Games confirmed Samurai Vandalism for the end of August!!!! It has just a bit of NTR but it´s still a nice game.
Now they didn´t specify the year so this could be a troll move to reveal that they will release it in 2024

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Guys at last kagura Games confirmed Samurai Vandalism for the end of August!!!! It has just a bit of NTR but it´s still a nice game.
Now they didn´t specify the year so this could be a troll move to reveal that they will release it in 2024
I love this dev (ONEONE1) games, even the ones without ntr, great corruption and the games combine story and gameplay greatly.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
huge release coming on the 26th (finally) according to the dev, very slight ntr imo, its mainly corruption but the trial was super good corruption wise, hopefully its not delayed yet again, if you are curious about it, check the trial, its very good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktez

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
what was that NTR game with the female commander getting a lust curse on her and you run around a complex trying to stop different people to corrupt her? it was on ci-en and there was a trial version you could play just a few months ago and somebody almost fully translated it.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
looks interesting, but let's keep it low as the ntr market is pretty bad right now.
At least we got good titles to wait for. The market for everything else is pretty much dead on quality when it comes to Eastern games. I can think of only Sinisistar2 to be interesting, everything else is either a generic harem/rape rpg game, or another Generic harem visual novel.

Granted im generalizing the situation, since i have found other decent titles but their nothing to write off. The whole hentai game industry is on a downturn, and ntr games are somehow escaping this stagnation. Mostly because most ntr devs are implementing new mechanics to their games, adding new life to them or perfecting already made system.

Granted there are duds, but even those are better than most vanilla games nowadays.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
looks interesting, but let's keep it low as the ntr market is pretty bad right now.
Demo was ok, but the fact that the school has naked people at sex shops just leads me to think is going to be more corruption game. Too many "NTR" tend to just end up being make a slut speed runs.

Reactions: blackoni and ktez

oiboi1231

Oct 12, 2020
what was that NTR game with the female commander getting a lust curse on her and you run around a complex trying to stop different people to corrupt her? it was on ci-en and there was a trial version you could play just a few months ago and somebody almost fully translated it.
Is it GapTax new game?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Any good wip ntr game made by chinese devs ?
Both belfast ntr and fate/sao ones seem to understand ntr pretty well, but they're really low key devs, so I was wondering if there were others like that around...

Reactions: FreeComicz

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
Any good wip ntr game made by chinese devs ?
Both belfast ntr and fate/sao ones seem to understand ntr pretty well, but they're really low key devs, so I was wondering if there were others like that around...
does belfast ntr have recollection/gallery?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
can I please get a save? someone mentioned it was so long like 20+hrs
I can share mine (I didn't have them all open though), but it's from an mtooled game, so not sure it'll work on your machine.

And yes it's long but the ntr is worth it, the rpg part isn't, it's atrociously difficult.

Reactions: FreeComicz

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone share the Mtool data of the Azur Lane ntr game but with something better than bing? even google is better but mtool doesn't use it anymore (i assume old trans data can still be loaded)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes