Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
I have since long ago come tot he conclusion that jap people are weird, maybe there is some nuance you aren't getting due to translation or skipping but even then it shouldn't be that much.

What did you use to play Mtool? And if so did you use bing?
Just finished it too, what he said is accurate, don't think there's any nuance to be missed. The corruption/ntr goes from 0-100 in the introduction and you spend the rest of the game in a time loop trying to fix it but making things worse. Art's good but there's no nuance or setup to it. There's a huge magic school area that it seems like it tries to set up roaming events or something for but they never really happen. It's extremely linear and you don't get a choice in anything, extremely disappointing.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I read some of this thread and I only saw discussions about japanese games. Isn't there a worthy western game (preferably not koikatsu and not rpgmaker) ?

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
anyone played the trial version of this?
Yes, I've played the trial version to this game and it tickles my fancy. Its about a prideful wizard being put in her place after losing a dual and being forced to obey the winner for 7 days. The creator said that there will be no sex for the first 7 days at least so as to focus on mild erotic scenes first. The main focus is on the heroine being a masochist and pervert. Though there is NTR due to the heroine already having a boyfriend but her corruption is more masochism based.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just finished it, what a waste of a 10/10 art, not good NTR at all, she gets fucked by everyone without reason, there's one sex scene that starts with the teacher saying 'today we're going to have sex' to the whole class hahahha. What a joke.
The story tries to be too complex on the worst sense.
Dude, the setup to the scenes is so trash I don't even want to talk about it................ I'm getting mad with these new NTR games lmao.
The crazy thing is that it's getting great ratings on DLsite
Damn, but from the demo that's what I was kinda expecting. I wish devs would understand that a whore does not make good NTR. SO many NTR are just corruption games.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow

GodOfTheNewWorld

Jun 6, 2022
Yes, I've played the trial version to this game and it tickles my fancy. Its about a prideful wizard being put in her place after losing a dual and being forced to obey the winner for 7 days. The creator said that there will be no sex for the first 7 days at least so as to focus on mild erotic scenes first. The main focus is on the heroine being a masochist and pervert. Though there is NTR due to the heroine already having a boyfriend but her corruption is more masochism based.
sounds good. Mind uploading the game? the trial costs money on the creator's page :/

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Just finished it, what a waste of a 10/10 art, not good NTR at all, she gets fucked by everyone without reason, there's one sex scene that starts with the teacher saying 'today we're going to have sex' to the whole class hahahha. What a joke.
The story tries to be too complex on the worst sense.
Dude, the setup to the scenes is so trash I don't even want to talk about it................ I'm getting mad with these new NTR games lmao.
The crazy thing is that it's getting great ratings on DLsite
I mean, it's avantgarde, they make very good games art wise, but the ntr is usually horrible.
I have no idea how they always manage to make it as subpar fetish wise as this, but it's a seal of quality in a way.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So mc is female?
damn it...

Reactions: MeepMoop123

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Looks like its based on this.

So if it follows that decently enough it might be a pretty solid game. The first part does seem more corruption focused and I would have preferred a loser ugly bastard to the gigachad type, but the second half seemed pretty solid NTR with them adventuring with the boyfriend in the party.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
a couple people posted about it last page. looks bad to me.
Thanks. I didn't see the connection.

Yeah it's disappointing. The premise sounds good. NTR without corruption is just hentai drawings. To which it's not as satisfying since the narrative and scenario is what makes hentai exciting.Eg a beautiful render of a girl getting fucked vs a narrative of a powerful female character from a major TV franchise getting fucked by her worst enemy.

I don't think this is a Japanese thing. Plenty of dumb fucks I've seen praise garbage games on this site with zero writing ability. Fucking ChatGPT can write better than some of these authors.

It's understanable when you read that +50% of US high school students can't fucking read at a 8th grade level or some shit. It's like how do these people even get a job when they can't even read? -- source: - Read up on NAEP. Basic level means reading the prescription bottle, let alone this whole paragraph.

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes