Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Expiacion I only played their last game.
Are their earlier games worth it ntr wise?
yes, they are. Expiacion is one of the best. All praise that mad man, the probably never sleeps, i think he is a freaking robot. His games have more mechanics that some games from AAA studios. Multiple endings, multiple romance options, deep crafting system, deep story, bad endings. The only thing that they dont have is pictures or sex sprites but the rest is gold.

• Sad
Reactions: cleanfeel

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
yes, they are. Expiacion is one of the best. All praise that mad man, the probably never sleeps, i think he is a freaking robot. His games have more mechanics that some games from AAA studios. Multiple endings, multiple romance options, deep crafting system, deep story, bad endings. The only thing that they dont have is pictures or sex sprites but the rest is gold.
So a ntr novel. That takes several hours to get one event.

Reactions: LordFrz

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
The problem is summarized with this picture, if the girl transforms from the first girl on the left to 4th girl in the right and we are in the just about 15 minutes into of the game, well, i dont think is gonna get any good the rest of the 2 or 20 hours of the game.
But if the game itself is designed for 20 minutes, it's not a bad quick fap.
That's why I love NTRMAN.
I don't actually want to spend hours on slow corruption game that explain everything and anything.. when I have Baldur's Gate in the second window. haha

But you're right, if so called "corruption" happens right away and then there's a bunch more content I don't see why such a game is needed.. The best example is VNs from Miel
Literally corruption and brainwashing after the first scene. Like WTF

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
But if the game is designed for 20 minutes, it's not a bad quick fap.
I don't actually want to spend hours on slow corruption game that explain everything and anything.. when I have Baldur's Gate in the second window. haha

But you're right, if so called "corruption" happens right away and then there's a bunch more content I don't see why such a game is needed.. The best example is VNs from Miel
not sure if I have seen that one, can you link it?

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
But if the game is designed for 20 minutes, it's not a bad quick fap.

pacing is good, you get something every 15 minutes or so. It could be that the girl is destined to be marriaged to a noble or something like that so you have the option to actually make her yours if you do things in a proper way or get fucked up and wake up thinking that everything was a bad dream and try again.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Which one would you recommend as being as good as their last one then?
The third game?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
1- Is a must, if the relationship isnt explained and built up first its a nonstarter. That is the main reason FMC is usually bad.

2- I agree here in most cases, but I am a big fan of instant loss. like - But its more of just a quick start to the corruption and not the finished product.

3- This one can go both ways, I enjoy the guy slowly noticing the small changes and starting to get suspicious but never finding anything and letting his guard down. But I also like where he just gets blind sided with it in the end. Like in Leane 2 where after about 2hrs of playing the tedious combat (i was about to drop the game), I go back to the castle and the King is fucking the MCs companies who hated the king before out of nowhere. lol
Agreed, for me the 3/ isn't needed, I even prefer when mc is oblivious, and hints only shown to the reader (or mc sees them but think it's nothing), because it makes the full corruption fun to enjoy in the game, and leads to ending where mc is still oblivious with the girl playing mind games with him.

Reactions: LordFrz

GodOfTheNewWorld

Jun 6, 2022
I know its sounds silly but I like wholesome? NTR, probably not the right word to use. I want to girl to turn into a degenerate slut, but only for the guy who corrupted her. Preferably a fat ugly bastard who is weaker than her or she hates at the start of the game.

When the girl ends up just sleeping with everybody it loses all netorare feel for me. It ends up being more a, "oh MC dodged a bullet cause that girl is a hoe".
Got a list of games with this plot?

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
You mean Link to Miel works?
I'm sure you've seen some of their work.

1692777531633.png

might have seen it but never play it, art looks good but cant say anything else about it, just dont look that interesting to me.

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
But if the game itself is designed for 20 minutes, it's not a bad quick fap.

bg3 has better sex scenes and plot than many current ntr games :D

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Fujino and the NTR belfast developer have been the best NTR games i play as of recently this yr too bad both went underground but at least fujino is communicating here and there.

Reactions: FreeComicz

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Looks like studio Amayodorigaeru release update with new ero scenes for . Could anyone share updated version here?

Reactions: ikao

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
That's fair, I just think that the game has gotten some pretty harsh criticism that seems rather unjust when it is (atleast in my opinion) a mid game.
Unjust criticism is saying the game have 0 ntr and 0 corruption? I would love to see your review about the game and your argument for the game to be 'mid', I said the art is 10/10 is that enough for you? I'd use a gallery instead then.
Did the story catch you? The fucking huge wall of text that it throws talking about completely random and useless information?
How the author tries to be complex with the completely shitty fantasy story? Did you read 100% of the text? Or did you skip?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes