Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Just went through chapter 2 and now I still think her corruption is quite convincing, not sure about the following chapters....
Yea, I'm 8 scenes in and she is not whoring herself out yet. Everything has been forced., and she says she only loves MC. Also some of the early scenes you view much later on, so you will see the progression there. He must have skipped a lot considering he finished a few hours after it released. Can't skip and complain it happened too fast.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

Got around to play this. It's definitely a weird game. On the surface there's some nice art, very cool intro video. But there's no real choices. No real paths. There IS a unique plot. There are some cool time rewind shit. But it's all linear. Honestly the very first scene was the best one for me.

The map is too big, illusion of content. It's just a linear, not that great NTR game. Would not buy, would not play again.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
recollection room implies there's a 'true end' you can get somehow but it's linear otherwise so i think two
Normal end after beating final dungeon.
And true end if you complete all optional secret dungeons before beating the final dungeon. (The boss of last one is harder than final boss)
Uuff, what wasted potential. I actually like the normal ending,but with multiple netori guy/maotoko, i was expecting each of them has endings hahaha. It was good game, good chara design, good story, and ero elements from typical AG games. But the dungeon part was too much chore.No wonder they give skip battle menu haha. ALso if you want to unlock all scenes manually it will be pain in the ass. I think this game could works better with more hints or simple task for side events.

Also like typical AG games.... THE BUUUUUUGGSSS. At the time i just finished the game, they release ver. 1.03 of the game, the update mostly bug fixes.

Verdict:
Don't play it until it gets english version

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Just wondering, how often do you guys replay games? Do you replay them at all? I very rarely do, usually only after a game gets blessed with an English translation, but this somewhat lackluster NTR season has made me want to walk through memory lane again. That or I'll finally get started down the rabbit hole of Koikatsu.

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
Just wondering, how often do you guys replay games? Do you replay them at all? I very rarely do, usually only after a game gets blessed with an English translation, but this somewhat lackluster NTR season has made me want to walk through memory lane again. That or I'll finally get started down the rabbit hole of Koikatsu.
almost like watching a movie
I almost forgot about the plot and will play again

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
When in the moods, Bonus point if the game has some replayability like acerola games. But for VN i only replay games with interesting stories and seducing voice acting hahaha.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Very rarely, occasionally I'll replay one I really liked when I haven't played it long enough to forget about it mostly. More likely I just reload my old save and look at the recollection room.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Tried new AVANTGARDE game, and i actually kinda like it, played ChatGPT translated version and it was quite good. not sure what some people expect or have super high hopes, if they played other games by this circle they would know how corruption would go beforehand, it's always the same formula, still this game have a time loop feature and corruption from a previous loop sticks to the girl in the next loop and multiply time by time and she become more perverted unwillingly. I liked the side char Elena more then FMC(who is pretty plain, and not that intersting), while she is slut from the start who like sex, she pretty honest and good hearted girl, which had some cute sides.

Reactions: stupid_army

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Almost never, only when I'm really desperate for some good ntr.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I used to replay only my top 5 games. Nowadays I replay more often because of lack of good new games.

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
If you go to his profile, you can see some disturbing behavior https://f95zone.to/members/lkshow.5360193/#latest-activity

Starting on Jul 29, 2023, he started face palming LordFrz.
Then, he keeps stalking the guy:
Aug 1, 2023 - 1 face palm
Aug 3, 2023 - 2 face palms
Aug 4, 2023 - 2
Aug 9, 2023 - 3
Aug 10, 2023 - 6
Aug 12, 2023 - 2
Aug 13, 2023 - 5
Aug 14, 2023 - 1
Aug 15, 2023 - 1
Aug 16, 2023 - 1
Aug 17, 2023 - 8
Aug 18, 2023 - 1
Today - 8

This dude literally spends his entire time face palming your comments. I'm gonna guess you said something mean about his favorite game. I had this happened to me with 4-5 comments in a row from 1 guy in a single day, but first time I've seen anything like it.
I wish someone thought about me as much as lkshow thinks about LordFrz

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LordFrz

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Anybody know where to find Jap stories other than syosetu? Trying to find a proper netorare in noc.syosetu feels like finding a needle in haystack. There are too many netori.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes