Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Anybody know where to find Jap stories other than syosetu? Trying to find a proper netorare in noc.syosetu feels like finding a needle in haystack. There are too many netori.
Normally id say, try pixiv. But for some time now its been banning its stories. Getting real annoying having to save them.
Btw did you read alreadly?

Reactions: Pango_12

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Anybody know where to find Jap stories other than syosetu? Trying to find a proper netorare in noc.syosetu feels like finding a needle in haystack. There are too many netori.
Search "寝取られ" and in detailed conditions check "keyword": .

Sep 8, 2021
Just wondering, how often do you guys replay games? Do you replay them at all? I very rarely do, usually only after a game gets blessed with an English translation, but this somewhat lackluster NTR season has made me want to walk through memory lane again. That or I'll finally get started down the rabbit hole of Koikatsu.
I only replay games after a bit of time has passed, and I have fond memories of multiple scenes. I've replayed SAO NTR like twice.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I recently read / played one of the most unique NTR scenes from a male POV, written by Eva Kiss (woman, ironically) https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-11-final-eva-kiss.48813

There's a scene in Chapter 10 - 11, forgot which, where the MC's ex girlfriend shows back up. You have a heartfelt 1:1 with her. The backstory is she cheated on you. There's a VERY good NTR sex scene where you envision her being with her new boyfriend.

Absolutely right amount of dialog, beautiful drawing, good description of both physical AND emotional damage, great choices in dialog. Excellent usage of PHYSICAL change of the ex-girlfriend, from when she dumps your ass to when she shows up again.

Real people, talking like real adults, about cheating. Good shit. Eva Kiss is top notch; too bad NTR is not her main specialty. It's mainly corruption.

ALSO, somebody posted a chatgpt translated version of the game that everyone is dunking on: https://f95zone.to/threads/amelia-blanchette-falls-over-and-over-again-v1-0-2-avantgarde.172113/

Will try tonight.
Yup this is one of the games I had in mind when asking for more Western games.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Just wondering, how often do you guys replay games? Do you replay them at all? I very rarely do, usually only after a game gets blessed with an English translation, but this somewhat lackluster NTR season has made me want to walk through memory lane again. That or I'll finally get started down the rabbit hole of Koikatsu.
A few games a replay often just because it has a certain trope in ntr that I really like and those games do it best. That's teasing or cheating infront of the partner. A wifes phone and RaiOhGar I do replay a good amount

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
A few games a replay often just because it has a certain trope in ntr that I really like and those games do it best. That's teasing or cheating infront of the partner. A wifes phone and RaiOhGar I do replay a good amount
Have you tried the demo for the RaiOhGar sequel? The setup is lookin good and I cant wait for it. Atleast I think its a sequel, that or its a simular setup by the same company.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Have you tried the demo for the RaiOhGar sequel? The setup is lookin good and I cant wait for it. Atleast I think its a sequel, that or its a simular setup by the same company.
I don't think I have. I'll look for it through the dev, thank you

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Hey Guys, wanted to check if people are aware of games similar to My Girlfriend’s abroad? which has a netorare theme along with texting

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this sequel to future police kaede just dropped recently apparently

Reactions: Annon-kun
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes