Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
this sequel to future police kaede just dropped recently apparently
Finished it and it's definitely their magnum opus.

Even the sub heroines got proper event, and we even get status screens for both heroines as they fell deeper into the corruption.

10/10, better than Ciella & Luciella.

AE1 was decent. The rest, not so much.
CircleKAME's games has always been like that. They started out good with the first two Arms Devicer, but everything after that feels like a quick cash grab of a project that they started, but stopped trying midway and ended up feels totally empty.

If there's one thing I can vouch for tho, it's that they got the best doujin art for Aty from Summon Night. Nothing can beat that.

Heisendou just released his new game (out of nowhere too lol) and it's ntr again.

That has always been Heisendou's thing, it's almost memetic.
>Release a game
>No news
>No posts for years
>Suddenly sells a new game
>Disappears once again

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023
Just played

Pretty solid overall. Good art, and netorare is good enough. It does contain waaaay too much combat. I used mtool to auto win all battles and it still took a couple of hours just in combat. Definitely its biggest flaw for me.

It is mystery netorare for the most part, so if you dont go to the recollection room you dont see the scenes. However, some of the changes to the girls make it obvious they are being corrupted. The girls getting nipple piercings where a big downside to me, especially since they went through the cloths, like that's a big extra step when you put cloths on or off during sex, lol.

The ending is basically netorase, where the guy just watches. But its late enough to the end of the game, that I give it a pass, so you can see that as him just giving up after losing the girls.

The antaganist does get every girl in the police station, so that plus in my book. But they dont have too many scenes. And all scenes over all are mostly repeats, and with way too much text to extend them. And I know a lot like group sex as the end stages of corruption, but to me that is a downside.

Its basically instant loss, so if you arent into ultra fast corruption then you might not like this. I didnt realize it till I went to the recollection room at the end, but the girls get fucked immediately by the demon shota. The bing translate was ass, so im not 100% but it seemed that his power was some sort of mind control or aphrodisiac.

I would say decent NTR for me, but the actual rpgm gameplay was bad. Id give it a 6 out of 10.
This style of painting always reminds me of...

Reactions: smallsb

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
Does anyone remember a corruption game about a young couple that was super dumb and naive? All the people in the village they come form are super naive and believe almost anything. The game starts with the couple moving into the city. We pretty much follow the Wife's POV a lot as she gets taken advantage of. There was a therapist that would use hypnosis on her, a doctor that used drugs and many others that would take advantage of her more and more over time. I swear it was an RPGM game with animated 3DCG but I can't seem to find it for the life of me. Send me a message or reply if anyone remembers the name of the game. It was quite decent and I wanted to see if I could find it again. I think the girl's hair was blue or something. I'm not too sure about that.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
If its like the previous game that is space used for the girl's standing picture, there should be an option for it somewhere....bte does the game have thread? want tos ee if there is a eng patch for it now or in the future
but it also blocks the area where a map is supposed to be

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Does anyone remember a corruption game about a young couple that was super dumb and naive? All the people in the village they come form are super naive and believe almost anything. The game starts with the couple moving into the city. We pretty much follow the Wife's POV a lot as she gets taken advantage of. There was a therapist that would use hypnosis on her, a doctor that used drugs and many others that would take advantage of her more and more over time. I swear it was an RPGM game with animated 3DCG but I can't seem to find it for the life of me. Send me a message or reply if anyone remembers the name of the game. It was quite decent and I wanted to see if I could find it again. I think the girl's hair was blue or something. I'm not too sure about that.
Might be "Prank War, Island of Mischief", it got removed from here because the moderators are not sure what is and isnt CP/Rule 7.

• Angry
Reactions: Animefan_09

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
ntr + zombie apocalypse this is excellent, I hope the game is good and not so short with female corruption, your last game was pretty bad.
NTRMan games in general feel disappointed. He likes to do this "amazing woman gets fucked by bully" troupe, yet the women are short of amazing. I used to write it up to Japanese women being weak and submissive (where they literally go brain dead from a rape, instead of, you know going to the police? Especially if NTR raper sends you the rape video evidence with his own phone? Literally giving you evidence?)

Now I just see it as bad writer who can't do some basic reading on real blackmail scenarios, rather than the cultural influence. If you read some of the big blackmail / rape cases from Japanese news, and there's a few to read and learn about, you'll see most of the time how it happens. Is it hard to just read the news of these cases, twist the facts, and deliver good blackmail content?

Here's the biggest one from Japan:
She's really fucking hot.

For example, how I would've done it here is instead of her being drunk, I would write it so this sexy smart investigative reporter tried to expose this evil fat fuck politician for his corruption. She tries to outsmart the fat fuck by pretending to drink what he offered in his hotel room. The whole time, she's responding to his advances because she wants to keep this big important man's attention. She was there to "interview" him afterall and get evidence of his evilness for the big newspaper scoop.

But little did she know, the fat fuck set up cameras in the hotel room. He had all the evidence he needed to "prove" that it was consensual sex. He whips out his taser, tase her ass. Ties her up. Rapes her.

Boom. Realistic blackmail and rape inspired by real events. Give Shiori a husband. Have husband be one of the politicians, one of the good guys who is the evil man's nemesis in politics. And now you have an amazing blackmail with multiple layers. 1) the dignity of this hot slut and 2) the political career of her husband.

Now fat fuck can slowly make her suck and fuck. At her work, she starts writing positive news about the fat fuck. Her husband is assured that this is all part of the strategy to win his trust.

In public, the husband seems to be winning popular support. Occasionally Shiori would pass off information (all false, of course) about corruption of the villain. Each time she trades these kind of "scoop", she does more and more depraved sexual acts. She encounters her first time giving deep throat, first time anal, first time being fisted, first time having sex in public. All "trained" by this fat fuck.

Last edited:

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
I am pretty sure you are talking about Emilia & Joseph: Exploited Innocence

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
but it also blocks the area where a map is supposed to be
The map should show up on top of it ... if you still have the map selected under the "Personal" skills settings.

1693458994089.png

While we're talking of L-BlueQuest ... I remember being able to select the titles for the main character (somehow I got into a menu where I could place up to 4 titles (or passives?), such as the Pure Tendency one) ... but I can't find that menu anymore through the very confusing and disorganized settings of this rushed-seeming game. The whole thing has been pretty disappointing, and the bugs have me on the edge of quitting.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes