Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does anyone is having the same issue or can someone share the missing file that is missing in the game L-BlueQuest? Look at the attachment named: Screenshot.
How's the game btw ? There are no sample pics on the dlsite page, idk what to expect from this game

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
2023年08月31日 00:51
メニュー
DLsiteのタグで「寝取られ」がないのが気になりました。売り上げにも関係してくると思われますので「寝取られ」タグをつけたほうがいいのではないかと思いました。
いいね

Gear Stone Software2023年08月31日 03:45

見落としておりました…あるまじき失態、後で修正します。 ありがとうございます。
Oh so there will be NTR in it, nice

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Oh so there will be NTR in it, nice
Sort of. The dev said that you can pick one of the girls has a girlfriend and the other will get on with another dude. So its ntr in a sense. However its really easy to prevent this, like just talk with the other girl once or twice and you are golden.
Will the dev expand that, beats me. But it seems interesting enough.

Reactions: Shirafune

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
How's the game btw ? There are no sample pics on the dlsite page, idk what to expect from this game
kilj0y500 said it well (quote below). The dev is pleading mental health issues, which make me feel slightly bad for ragging on the game, but it is absolutely a mess at the moment, and shouldn't have been released. The images are ... "better than average" is all I can say so far.

for ppl who interested in circle kame new game take it with a grain of salt and expect game breaking bugs,flag not triggering and miscellionus bugs but just wait maybe a couple of weeks or so while they currently debug it they will post what they re fixing on the post

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018
Hello! guys could you please give me a link to the game FATE DS, I am not sure that I search correctly on f95zone

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018

took me all but 3min to find it in this thread.

Password is - BCLRLR
thank you! sorry, you know sometimes you starting to get stupid and can't find things that are on surface. Thank you once again!

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
how do you extract it ? i tired simplified Chinese and traditional chinese but still got tileset image not found after skipping to where last version ended and going home
Simplified chinese worked for me with winrar. I remember people talking about having that issue when it was originally posted, but since I didn't have it I never looked for the fix.

I did have an issue with another game, and switching to 7zip solved that issue, maybe this is the same? But I really don't know.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
also game getting stuck on this screen View attachment 2896243

this is after the kaguya scene and someone telling you about hayasaka ai
Can't help you there either im afraid. I actually played the game with version 1.3, then with 1.5 I used the start from the latest update option instead of from the start.

I used mtool for translating if that might change anything. In fact maybe you can force yourself past that spot with mtool. Either by clearing the event, and forcing triggers ect. I've done that with other games, but not that one, so I cant really tell you how on that one.

Sorry I cant be much help here.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Can't help you there either im afraid. I actually played the game with version 1.3, then with 1.5 I used the start from the latest update option instead of from the start.

I used mtool for translating if that might change anything. In fact maybe you can force yourself past that spot with mtool. Either by clearing the event, and forcing triggers ect. I've done that with other games, but not that one, so I cant really tell you how on that one.

Sorry I cant be much help here.
I used start from latest update option too , this is a few events after that

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I am surpprised no one is talking about this. Seemed really nice in the synopsys and images. I wonder why it doesn´t sell well

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes