Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I had no idea had already been translated.
It is now entirely in English.
Well, I've already played the raw version, and it's terrible.
So I'm too lazy to try the English version.
Anyone interested in making the sacrifice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otore

May 22, 2017
У кого то есть демо этой игры?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I had no idea had already been translated.
It is now entirely in English.
Well, I've already played the raw version, and it's terrible.
So I'm too lazy to try the English version.
Anyone interested in making the sacrifice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It already has a thread, I think.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-bar-phyllis-v1-01-damakodama.173297/

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
Tenants of the Dead by NTRMAN is out, they said.
you got a link to download?

I found this one in this Korean website:

but idk how to figure out the password which the poster said this, password: 국룰+제작자(소문자) , which roughly translates "National Rule + Producer (lowercase letters)".

the "Producer" should be ntrman but idk what's the national rule LMAO.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

but idk how to figure out the password which the poster said this, password: 국룰+제작자(소문자) , which roughly translates "National Rule + Producer (lowercase letters)".

smpeoplentrman

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

I don't have a link yet. I'm also waiting for someone to make a thread. Ryuugames is usually fast when NTRMAN releases but still no word.
Thanks for the download link, King

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Damn, NTRMAN's latest work might be the new top game that will topple Adelaide's spot. Also, gameplay kinda reminds me of 60 seconds! , but in a simplier way.Just finished Jiwoo's first hscene with the heroine and Im already liking it.

Also the balls of adding 3 different language for the heroine is impressive.It's still wip but man, that's a cool addition.The english va is not bad, but Im still gonna stick to jp.

Even if it's not yet 100% done, it's already good.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Damn, NTRMAN's latest work might be the new top game that will topple Adelaide's spot. Also, gameplay kinda reminds me of 60 seconds! , but in a simplier way.Just finished Jiwoo's first hscene with the heroine and Im already liking it.

Also the balls of adding 3 different language for the heroine is impressive.It's still wip but man, that's a cool addition.The english va is not bad, but Im still gonna stick to jp.

Even if it's not yet 100% done, it's already good.
My horny ass really chose to fuck this tattooed girl instead of trading for supplies and medkits. Wants over needs.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I just finished it here, really nice game. So, there's only Jiwoo NTR so far in the game? Or someone else manage to discover any other NTR path?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I just finished it here, really nice game. So, there's only Jiwoo NTR so far in the game? Or someone else manage to discover any other NTR path?
Ummm the other guy in the SOL thread said there are Nelson scenes.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Havent finished yet. Stopped after the first hscene on Jiwoo. Prior to that, there's the Store manager dude (forgot his name) that I believe ,you get earlier h-scenes from if you went to the store. Didnt really take that route as I wanna focus Day 16, the Jiwoo route.

Also, I checked the "extra" menu and there's quite a lot of good number of scenes ,OUTFITS to unlock and a few more "coming soon".

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I prefer slowing things down when it comes to NTR right now due to scarcity of good releases. I dont want to blow all my load in one sitting.

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
From ntrman in discord:
everything on daeshim, hyuna, jiwoo and yongsun are all unlockable
only nelson's route has 2 and There will be a periodic patches on the following weeks.

if you see a "???" choice, it means it's not available yet.

Reactions: phantomz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes