Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 5, 2018
CircleKAME's games has always been like that. They started out good with the first two Arms Devicer, but everything after that feels like a quick cash grab of a project that they started, but stopped trying midway and ended up feels totally empty.

If there's one thing I can vouch for tho, it's that they got the best doujin art for Aty from Summon Night. Nothing can beat that.
Agreed 100%

The Parallel Fantasy series was also good imo. Had a ton of corruption.

Plus, their old clothing system was among the best alongside Shimobashira Workshop. Newer clothing system is better than most of the competition but pales in comparison to the old one.

Can I get full save file of this game?

View attachment 2890634
Where's the DL for it?

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
While we're talking of L-BlueQuest ... I remember being able to select the titles for the main character (somehow I got into a menu where I could place up to 4 titles (or passives?), such as the Pure Tendency one) ... but I can't find that menu anymore through the very confusing and disorganized settings of this rushed-seeming game. The whole thing has been pretty disappointing, and the bugs have me on the edge of quitting.
The titles just give you small stat boosts, I think. They're in one of the many item menu subcategories. I played through the game and it seemed it would have been decent to good if it all worked properly but it doesn't. There are a ton of bugs, quests don't work right, flags/switches don't seem to trigger properly. It also runs really poorly. Hope it gets patched, would recommend to anyone looking at it to avoid trying to play it as it is.

Reactions: legraf

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Highly recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmar...d-the-magic-of-lust-v1-0-8-urayama-ya.172436/

I've been playing it consistently this week, making progress, cum, and doing it again the next day.

Probably one of the better corruption games out there. Sure there's "NTR" but it's not that strong. Boyfriend is non existent. I would say this game reminds me of a oldie but goodie of Ariadne.

Compare to Ariadne, it's shorter with less scenes and quests. Less outfits. But it's more polished, uses a newer engine. Compared to the rest of the garbage out there, it's 5/5. Obviously still not as good as Ariadne. Quite frankly, the best RPGMakerMV h-game I've played in the past few months.

Reactions: Animefan_09

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Gear stone is working on a new project -

Their Ci-en profile showed up with NTR tags. So fingers crossed.
This is the best news ive heard all year. However i am afraid the dev was quite certain that this one wouldnt have ntr. Unless you count the rejected heroine trying to steal you away from your girlfriend.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This is the best news ive heard all year. However i am afraid the dev was quite certain that this one wouldnt have ntr. Unless you count the rejected heroine trying to steal you away from your girlfriend.
That's the saddest news i na while, previous game was very good

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
for ppl who interested in circle kame new game take it with a grain of salt and expect game breaking bugs,flag not triggering and miscellionus bugs but just wait maybe a couple of weeks or so while they currently debug it they will post what they re fixing on the post

Last edited:

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
The map should show up on top of it ... if you still have the map selected under the "Personal" skills settings.

View attachment 2892165

While we're talking of L-BlueQuest ... I remember being able to select the titles for the main character (somehow I got into a menu where I could place up to 4 titles (or passives?), such as the Pure Tendency one) ... but I can't find that menu anymore through the very confusing and disorganized settings of this rushed-seeming game. The whole thing has been pretty disappointing, and the bugs have me on the edge of quitting.
i have it selected , tried few option too like collectible map or H-scene map but none show up

for titles , try pressing G or N key

Reactions: legraf

yooloozoo

Jul 10, 2023

2023年08月31日 00:51
メニュー
DLsiteのタグで「寝取られ」がないのが気になりました。売り上げにも関係してくると思われますので「寝取られ」タグをつけたほうがいいのではないかと思いました。
いいね

Gear Stone Software2023年08月31日 03:45

見落としておりました…あるまじき失態、後で修正します。 ありがとうございます。

Reactions: m823543

Chaoxus

May 24, 2021
Does anyone is having the same issue or can someone share the missing file that is missing in the game L-BlueQuest? Look at the attachment named: Screenshot.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone is having the same issue or can someone share the missing file that is missing in the game L-BlueQuest? Look at the attachment named: Screenshot.
Backup you save and extract the game in japanese. U can try Locale Emulator too, but I think extrating in japanese will be enough

Chaoxus

May 24, 2021
Backup you save and extract the game in japanese. U can try Locale Emulator too, but I think extrating in japanese will be enough
I did it with Bandizip, Code Japanese and Extract. Did not work, so intead I try it to play it directly from the zip but with the code as Japanese, but the problem persist. Now I am dowloading the game from another website.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
I did it with Bandizip, Code Japanese and Extract. Did not work, so intead I try it to play it directly from the zip but with the code as Japanese, but the problem persist. Now I am dowloading the game from another website.
There are several missing files in the original from DLSite, which I'm regretting purchasing at the moment. It's a mess.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes