Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GodOfTheNewWorld

Jun 6, 2022
the game im most looking forward to is melpheus, though it seems to be stalled?

any similar recommendation, where the fmc gets a status effect (e.g. restrained), which acts like a warning, or teaser, and if not dispelled/cured, she'll get harassed?

the only other games i saw something similar are NoFuture games like noble rose, charlotte and the other girl. though on those games there's no mmc so they aren't ntr, which is fine, I'll still wanna check those out.

edit: wow we've actually been inactive for more than 24 hrs
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-engraved-pleasure-mareta.131716/
Not exactly status effect but there is text describing the state of the heroine (e.g. she looks at the adulterer's crotch) that acts as a prelude to in-combat harassment/sex. The author has also expressed they are working on an sizeable update that adds more to this/expands the system. Also same artist as Curse of Kubel if you liked that game (but not the same author).

There is currently someone working on manual translation of the game. (I think he's nearing completion?) However, if you don't want to wait, I used Mtool and it worked pretty well. No gamebreaking crashes and most of the text is comprehensible with some extrapolation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: melantha

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
1692270111290.png
Well the new gaptax game most likely be released in the end of september what a let down, but I think the worse of all is that maybe I'm so hyped that in the end maybe even that game didn't suffice tto scrath the itch for a good NTR game.

In other news this dev put a lot effort in the game his making hope it'll be good

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Hi, any good game recommandations where you see your wife in a threesome with another couple ? it may start in a swinging set and then turn threesome ntr, or going threesome ffm ntr right away.

Thanks for your propositions.
the game Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris got the swingers route that turns into pretty much exactly what you described

Reactions: ShangTsung

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what is the term called when there is a chat system where the cuck can see his girl getting fucked in an ntr game? Basically the douche post stuff about the fmc in some chat dashboard or something leaving the face obscure and the mc can access the dashboard. Similar games like these which come to my mind are Scars of summer, Nebel Geisterjäger, SAO: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic etc.

Reactions: blackoni

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
is someone skilled enough for a MTL translation for the FateDs 1.5? or is there already one?

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 2857676
Well the new gaptax game most likely be released in the end of september what a let down, but I think the worse of all is that maybe I'm so hyped that in the end maybe even that game didn't suffice tto scrath the itch for a good NTR game.

In other news this dev put a lot effort in the game his making hope it'll be good
Sad news, i was waiting so badly for his game release seeing as we are not having good ntr games lately. I think the way will be to ask for recommendations of good vanilla games, I refuse to play this shit:Big Breasts JK Amemiya Ayumi Returns the Favor

Oct 5, 2018

Update from BBQ Daisuki

By the time you read this note, the H part of the demo should be all translated.
The battle system and maps have also been created.
We'll be writing some text for the NPCs and making a plot show for testing, so if nothing else, we'll be able to release it by the end of the month~.

The first demo is only the basic framework of the game, the overall UI and Hstatus system will be disclosed in the second demo (Hstatus is very important, we will make it seriously).
There are not many H scenes included (only 8 H-events), and the plot content is mainly based on the emotional narrative between the main characters. As the first demo its main task is to test the various gameplay systems of this game, verify the direction of the Gameplay, and at the same time will be adjusted according to the feedback of the players.

The current situation is: BBQ 1# I will start the program production of the FPS game, and BBQ 2# will be responsible for the production of the Priest RPG game, of course I will also go over to the 2#’s side to help from time to time. If things go well, I'll have some good progress on the FPS side by the end of the month, so I hope I can bring you some surprises~!
So that's all for this time, thank you all for your love, see you next time!

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I've seen the animation of this, looking at the new manga tho, who's the other chick aside from Rio?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone knows some ntr srpg like this or ntr games in general where the appearance changes progressive. I dont know why there are so few srpg ntr games when the setup has potential.
Looks good

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone have these games?

僕の妻が寝取られました/俺が寝取りました ~罠に堕ちた処女人妻~

我慢するから早く終わってくださいっ!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes