Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
How do you consume ASMR content? I don't know Japanese, or is there any way to translate?
It's easy to translate with sugoi translator. It takes about 3 hours to automatically give subtitles to a video with length of 2 hours. But you arent supposed to read shit, while listening. You should isten, while lying on a bed, with your eyes closed for immersion.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
It's easy to translate with sugoi translator. It takes about 3 hours to automatically give subtitles to a video with length of 2 hours. But you arent supposed to read shit, while listening. You should isten, while lying on a bed, with your eyes closed for immersion.
Takes about 20-30 minutes at most tbh, just use faster-whisper.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
I get it, I'm afraid just action without any context won't be enough for me.
I wonder if anyone has tried to translate ASMR through HeyGen AI :PogChamp:

or something like that. I haven't looked into the details of how it works yet.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Does the netorare tag in here also include netori and netorase content !??!. Cause I'm only looking netorare games but i usually end up downloading games with only netori content.

And is there a way to avoid doing that?!?

jyuurina

May 25, 2017
Saikey Studios posted their monthly progress report.

I must have missed it before but seems is getting an official translation. This is one of the best NTR games I've every played and stoked to see Rascou in general getting translated.
Wow one of my long awaited game to play, how long usually he releases after announcing it?

Reactions: cleanfeel

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
It can now translate audio as well? Where do i look?

Gol.d.roger15

Jan 23, 2022
Can someone help me find this hentai it’s starts with a guy taking someones wife she was in the kitchen their married picture falls on the ground and the husband walks in from work its like afternoon or something after that in the future she tries to kill him with a gun but fails and they fuck again? (It tales place in like a post apocalyptic world or something it is an older hentai

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I’ve played everything in the game is moving too fast the characters the 3d characters and text is moving too fast
Thats a sequel to scatach or somthing like that, its not the first game in that line. You get more of the buildup for her corruption in the other game.

Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Does the netorare tag in here also include netori and netorase content !??!. Cause I'm only looking netorare games but i usually end up downloading games with only netori content.

And is there a way to avoid doing that?!?
Until the new tag system netorare tag includes netori and netorase aswell, it will be a bit before the tags get split uup.

Reactions: togainumaki

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Thats a sequel to scatach or somthing like that, its not the first game in that line. You get more of the buildup for her corruption in the other game.
Yeah, and at some point we should get part 3, i hope we do get it since the plot was actually getting interesting lol

That or he decides to remade it, Fujino made plenty of mistakes with that game but he obviously learned a lot from it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hey does anyone know how to add 3d models from koikatsu and scenes into rpg maker mv?
As far as I know your gonna need to break the video into individual frames. Might look for a plugin. Its just not really made for video, which is why it lags a lot when people force it to play videos.

But if you trying to just add the 3d model to rpgmaker then its not gonna work, its made for sprites. You will need to turn it into still frames and import them as images. Again unless some plugin adds that function, but I dont know fo any 3d plugins.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

How is it that there aren't more people talking about this game? It's kind of insane. Look at the pixel animated art in this.
huh turns out im following this one guess i forgot about them.

F4irfield

Jun 15, 2019
Hi,
im looking for a game where you travel and play as a blonde and red haired female protagonist.
(its not yuri and claire)
i believe they travel with an old dude.
the art is similar to Princess Go Round i guess, cant really remember.
maybe one of you know what im looking for :)

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes