Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Nobody is getting horny over these 50x50 pixel characters
You don't speak for everybody man. I like the 2d sprite animations. They 100% are hot to me. And I imagine many others as well, seeing as the game is pretty popular.

HC2 personally kinda dragged on too long for my liking, I enjoyed it up to the last 3rd of it, then I kind of stopped playing it much and just unlocked the screen. But if you are playing it monthly as the updates drop it's much better. Just too long for my tastes as a singular complete game.

HC3 will probably have the same issue, but since I playing it as the updates drop I've enjoyed it quite a lot.

I do think games that have sprite animations AND CG are the best, such as Boy Hero Ken. But just seeing the Normal 2 sprites smash into each other or stand still as an image pops up is pretty lame to me.

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
I agree with you, he doesn't speak for everyone!
I don't like the HC series, but I respect people who do!
And, let's be honest here, a lot, I mean a lot of person like the game, the build up and yeah even pixel char so you need to be more open in your life and consider that perhaps people don't think like you do!

Sep 8, 2021
I like the 2d sprite animations. They 100% are hot to me.
Fr? Guess I was wrong then.

I thought it was objectively true the pixels themselves aren't very attractive, (ignoring all context, characters, personality, etc, just pure visual wise), but if you fw them you fw them ig. It's not like I think the pixel art itself is bad or nun I just don't personally see what's attractive about two regular sprites doing the deed. I agree sprites + images are best in rpgm format though.

even pixel char so you need to be more open in your life and consider that perhaps people don't think like you do!
Kinda why I asked what people felt on the series, but I getchu.

Reactions: Syha

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Fr? Guess I was wrong then.

I thought it was objectively true the pixels themselves aren't very attractive, (ignoring all context, characters, personality, etc, just pure visual wise), but if you fw them you fw them ig. It's not like I think the pixel art itself is bad or nun I just don't personally see what's attractive about two regular sprites doing the deed. I agree sprites + images are best in rpgm format though.

Kinda why I asked what people felt on the series, but I getchu.
if it helps you understand, some people get off by reading novels.
those dont lack pixels, they have none.
mind is a powerful thing.

for example -

uh not sure if everyone knows about this, but I liked this awhile back

specifically the "When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared."

this sounds like an existing VN, but it is not the same. its not an adaptation, iinm this one released way before the game did.

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Hi friends, not sure if anyone is familiar with the ASMR thingy,
but does anyone have their hands on this who can share? I can't find this on the usual sharing site.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Saikey Studios posted their monthly progress report.

I must have missed it before but seems is getting an official translation. This is one of the best NTR games I've every played and stoked to see Rascou in general getting translated.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Saikey Studios posted their monthly progress report.

I must have missed it before but seems is getting an official translation. This is one of the best NTR games I've every played and stoked to see Rascou in general getting translated.
Lets goooo

Hopefully with all the dlc and added stuff.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hello has anyone here ever downloaded adult comics from Dlsite or DMM? How do you view or extract the images on your computer without having to install the Dlsite viewer or DMM app

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
How do you consume ASMR content? I don't know Japanese, or is there any way to translate?
You listen to it, that's basically it.
In some cases, they do include the script in txt file so you can translate from there, but probably won't be easy to fully get the context without some fluency in Japanese.

But then again, if you're only into the "action" part, I doubt you need Japanese for it :cool:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes