Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I'm curious to know what the general consensus will be on the new ANIM game, personally I wasn't really paying attention to the story as much as I was flipping through the flow chart. From what little I gathered, it's mid.
Tbf Anim is basically known for their art. As for the NTR it’s hit or miss but besides AS they are the only other vn studio that makes VN NTR works somewhat consistently.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I mean, if you value translating rpg maker games you pay for it, like me. You're talking like the product don't provide any value haha
I'll give you the higher quality translation services are a value add. But paying to get automatic updates is not. Thats some web 1.0 behavior.

james448

Aug 13, 2017
Great news guys, the game is out!

Please someone create a topic for the game and if possible someone can make an ENG version.

For [ANIM.teamMM] 僕がいない間に変貌えられた妻の秘肉 ~ラブラブ新婚妻は他の男に抱かれ淫らに喘ぐ夢を見るか~
Here is a super fast MTL sugoi translation (ONLY SCENARIO: Dialogue, Choice, character name), of course no proof reading, No testing.

omniboi

Aug 26, 2023
Can anyone recommend me some good ntr hentai games? like not normal animation but anime/hentai animation. If possible stuff where the protagonist deliberately manipulates the situation, or flat just convinces there lover (who would never do it originally) to Intentionally Cheat on them. Either because the Protagonist enjoys it, or the girl is deliberately pushed away and put into situations where they would cheat. All orchestrated by the deliberate actions, or inaction's of the Protagonist.

And this is just something I would like to play if it exist is a hentai game where the protagonist has a harem and each one of the start cheating on the protagonist with the same guy, so its like a the whole harem becomes another mans harem all of them do it of there own free will of course. If there are more than 3 or 4 girls in the harem cheating on the protagonist would be great.

I also dont like VN hentai games, a few games I really like are - boy hero ken and sao- the trap of breath concealed magic. Thank you

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Can anyone recommend me some good ntr hentai games? like not normal animation but anime/hentai animation. If possible stuff where the protagonist deliberately manipulates the situation, or flat just convinces there lover (who would never do it originally) to Intentionally Cheat on them. Either because the Protagonist enjoys it, or the girl is deliberately pushed away and put into situations where they would cheat. All orchestrated by the deliberate actions, or inaction's of the Protagonist.

And this is just something I would like to play if it exist is a hentai game where the protagonist has a harem and each one of the start cheating on the protagonist with the same guy, so its like a the whole harem becomes another mans harem all of them do it of there own free will of course. If there are more than 3 or 4 girls in the harem cheating on the protagonist would be great.

I also dont like VN hentai games, a few games I really like are - boy hero ken and sao- the trap of breath concealed magic. Thank you
I know you said you don't like VN but I highly recommend The Adelaide Inn by NTRMAN. The MC, an inn owner persuades his wife to sleep with the customers to earn more coins. Or maybe you already played the game? I mean who didn't, honestly lmao.

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I tried the latina slutwife game, it had a surprisingly good sharing route.
I wish he had spent more time building the relashionship btwn the couple, this being said, you've a choice of several LI for the wife, and it's quite realistic (did not explore the all, did not try the swinging or any other route so far), the couple meet with the third party, have drinks talk, leave, talk about what happen, meet again, and so on... Nothing is rushed and it seemd quite natural.

omniboi

Aug 26, 2023
So you're into netorase. I know you said you don't like VN but I highly recommend The Adelaide Inn by NTRMAN. The MC, an inn owner persuades his wife to sleep with the customers to earn more coins. Or maybe you already played the game? I mean who didn't, honestly lmao.
I'm not really to big on netorase but I have played NTRMAN and the inn owner one is really good, is there anything else you would recommend?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I'm not really to big on netorase but I have played NTRMAN and the inn owner one is really good, is there anything else you would recommend?
I can't remember some of the games since I already deleted them where the MCs lets their lover cheat. I'm more into mystery ntr. But I remember "In by Side" where the MC gained a power to look into the past where he was able to witness his wife cheating on him. The story is kinda interesting but very very lengthy. I don't know if someone translated it but I only used Mtool.

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018

The game you talked above
Male Protag, Many choices, Bad endings

CG Gallery:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I know you said you don't like VN but I highly recommend The Adelaide Inn by NTRMAN. The MC, an inn owner persuades his wife to sleep with the customers to earn more coins. Or maybe you already played the game? I mean who didn't, honestly lmao.
I didn´t. In my case i found i needed some kind of password and the game didn´t look that great for the extra effort

Jul 21, 2021
I had Mtool break some games before with scripting so it may well be that. But im also in the camp of Raiohgar was for the most part better. I also like previous girls better but did like it was male pov this time. I was also kinda mixed with multiple antagonists. Im honestly looking forward till we get a game that takes from Scars of summer. And thought it was disappointing that you can only see events after in the recollection room. Thats almost my biggest disappointment with games nowadays. Again could be my playthrough was bugged and also only did old guys route while looking at the others in recollection room.

Oct 5, 2018
I had Mtool break some games before with scripting so it may well be that. But im also in the camp of Raiohgar was for the most part better. I also like previous girls better but did like it was male pov this time. I was also kinda mixed with multiple antagonists.
When compared Raiohgar, I think Sorgante is an improvement in some aspects but falls short in others.

Better in Raiohgar -
- I too prefer the previous heroine's (Asuka) art.
- Raiohgar showed Asuka being lusted by everyone in town, and everyone got to fuck her. None of the Sorgante routes see her turning into the base's sexual release utility.
- Raiohgar had clothing changes with corruption levels. In Sorgante, there's zero variation to the standing portrait/daily wear of heroine with corruption. The status screen has her in nipple patches, leopard lingerie at high corruption but the lack of variation on base costume was disappointing.

Better in Sorgante -
- Corruption progression isn't as rapid as Raiohgar.
- Route system. This is good because not everyone enjoys the heroine turning into a public cum dump (I do but most don't IME). Plus, it just adds more variety to the game.
- Combat is more free flowing. No need to farm and shit. Raiohgar had traditional JRPG combat.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes