Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Btw did mtool dude remove google traslate option from list for some reason? I remember it was there before, and now there is only bing and premium options D: Is that how he tries to monetize mtool?

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Btw did mtool dude remove google traslate option from list for some reason? I remember it was there before, and now there is only bing and premium options D: Is that how he tries to monetize mtool?
many people are using Mtool so it got to expensive for him to use google he says.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017

Fujino said that maybethe new SAO update will release in october meanwhile he posted a new trial

Reactions: dinamite157

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Great news guys, the game is out!

Please someone create a topic for the game and if possible someone can make an ENG version.

Reactions: Deny Masato

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
many people are using Mtool so it got to expensive for him to use google he says.
I dont see why he doesnt give the option for us to use our own api key. Wont cost him a thing.

As great as mtool is, its such a pain in the ass. Having to go to his site to download an update every time I want to use it. And lately, it causes massive lag for me when I try to use a games skip function.

Reactions: m823543

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
New Anim.TeamMM game

Please someone create a topic for the game and if possible someone can make an ENG version.
Use as you see fit, but for all mentally handicapped guys out there I'll repeat myself - the game is bound to get ChatGPT translation by dazedanon, and I'll likely to work on some UI pics as well.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I dont see why he doesnt give the option for us to use our own api key. Wont cost him a thing.

As great as mtool is, its such a pain in the ass. Having to go to his site to download an update every time I want to use it. And lately, it causes massive lag for me when I try to use a games skip function.
At that point pay the 3$ dollars for the HUGE inconvenience it is presenting to you hahaha

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
How did you get MTool working with the game? I thought it was only for RPG Maker ones, it doesn't seem compatible at all
Unfortunately it's not compatible... maybe the best option is to wait for an english version for now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Or, if you use it that much that it causes you such inconvenience, actually pay for it? The sugoi translation it offers is just miles ahead of bing and google. It offers chatgpt as well, but I find sugoi better.

And frankly, it is cheap change for what it offers.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
At that point pay the 3$ dollars for the HUGE inconvenience it is presenting to you hahaha
That would not fix the lag issue its giving me. And if Im gonna not steal somthing I would pay for the official translation, lol. Either way, yes, its dumb to complain about somthing thats free, but im gonna do it anyways.

Also, if it wasnt a subscription, I probably would. Its worth $10 - $20. But $3 a month adds up.

Nov 24, 2018
I'm curious to know what the general consensus will be on the new ANIM game, personally I wasn't really paying attention to the story as much as I was flipping through the flow chart. From what little I gathered, it's mid.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I'm curious to know what the general consensus will be on the new ANIM game, personally I wasn't really paying attention to the story as much as I was flipping through the flow chart. From what little I gathered, it's mid.
I had the same conclusion, the wife was sucking cock really fast

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes