Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Take your time. I will wait for it, even if it took years. The content in Belfast game is much more than I ever expected of a h game.

Thank you for saying that. I had been feeling real bad since I thought I might offend the creator of a work l really like.
Hahaha~take it easy and don not worry~

Reactions: Lurkingpro

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
It would be really great if one day we could have a proper translation for the Azur Lane game (i don't blame the dev).

That said, is there a button or key to hide the text window during scenes? Tried out random but didn't find one.
And please, not too much grinding xD

Srakopuzik

Sep 26, 2017
It would be really great if one day we could have a proper translation for the Azur Lane game (i don't blame the dev).

That said, is there a button or key to hide the text window during scenes? Tried out random but didn't find one.
And please, not too much grinding xD
where download this Azur lane game?

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
i dont know……i am in some trouble in china now…… T T
hope your alright but yes something like what you posted i think i see some new art since i last play
ed your st. louis trial but i hope u can keep us up to date on anything you have done for the game

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
So will there be a link for MTLed game Pango_12? Thanks in advance.
Sure, (MEGA)
Just extract and play (run game.exe).
Ignore the warning when opening the game, I don't know what it is and it never disturbs me when I'm playing.
The full save was somewhere between save 1-20, I don't remember which.
A warning, it's MTL. Google MTL.
The text wrap broke here and there, though it is mostly fine.
You can play it with JoiPlay, but there is a large lag in scenes for some reason.

That's all, enjoy. It's a fine game.

LoLi4Queens

Feb 21, 2022
Sure, (MEGA)
Just extract and play (run game.exe).
Ignore the warning when opening the game, I don't know what it is and it never disturbs me when I'm playing.
The full save was somewhere between save 1-20, I don't remember which.
A warning, it's MTL. Google MTL.
The text wrap broke here and there, though it is mostly fine.
You can play it with JoiPlay, but there is a large lag in scenes for some reason.

That's all, enjoy. It's a fine game.
Can you tell me Game name?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes