Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Tried this, not impressed.

One thing to note though, this one has 1 layer of clothing progression with heroine corruption. This makes it different from the other A.I trash. Hopefully the dev experiments with new ideas in his next game. I'm not against A.I art, but if the devs plan to use it then they should improve other areas of the game.
It's a shame, art really impressed me.

Feb 16, 2022
Have not started yet, wanted make this so I chould look at stats quickly, guess Ill start and see if I get better context.

EDIT: ok it goes up when she gives a blow job so going with mouth development. here the file for sex stats in English if any one want to use it. just unzip and put the file in 戦甲機ソルガンテVer1.01\img\pictures (back up the original first. )
What game is this? do you have any link?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I highly recommend this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-6-3-mrsilverlust.87506/
Played around 3 hours of it last night.

Easy top tier game. NTR is not a major component, but there is a major netori (on chapter 3 so far, there's 6) and the netori was done very well. From what I can gather from the Skills menu (an amazing innovation unseen anywhere, the whole leveling system is just fun and it makes choice exciting) NETORARE should come later once you've made the girls yours.

In short: Near perfect writing; probably the best writing I've seen. There's no wasted words. The story makes sense. People talk like real people. There's so much depth; almost borderline Disco Elysium level with the 4 personalities + 1 extra "inner voice". Depression and negative thoughts is so well done, better than the hundreds of manga I've read. If you like corruption, if you like defiling beautiful women, if you like to use your head, give it a try.

Downside: Art is not as good as many of the top tier games we see but the god tier gameplay and writing makes up for it. H scene is sparse, but highly impactful. Every h scene in every chapter has been a banger.
I agree, the writing in this game is amazing. Especially since the writing quality went into sex scenes as well.

The renders might not be top notch, but as far writing goes, I think it might be number 1 for me. Way too many games have just abyssmal writing here. Usually feels like a 15 year old wrote down his power fantasy (I mean that is probably what happened).

Sep 8, 2021
Anybody got some NTR literature reccs? I've burned through the top shit on Literotica, searching for more.

Reccs for other good erotic literature sites would be cool too.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Anybody got some NTR literature reccs? I've burned through the top shit on Literotica, searching for more.

It's not a NTR story, it's more like cheating and drama but this serie is one of the best in lit. "When We Where Married" from DQSteele1. If you enjoy law and police fiction, then you'll love it.
The author created a universe in Jacksonville, many characters from his stories cross paths from time to time.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I agree, the writing in this game is amazing. Especially since the writing quality went into sex scenes as well.

The renders might not be top notch, but as far writing goes, I think it might be number 1 for me. Way too many games have just abyssmal writing here. Usually feels like a 15 year old wrote down his power fantasy (I mean that is probably what happened).
This is number 1 for me. I've played probably close to 300 h games, western and eastern. I've read probably ~500 h manga on e-hentai with various genres.

Nothing comes close to this level of sophistication. The author clearly is a learned man with experience in chess, psychology, working in a professional setting, and interacting with people. All the author needs to do is pay an artist for better art and this is easily a $60 game for me.

Srakopuzik

Sep 26, 2017

The Second Apocalypse by Scott Bakker is a series of books in the medieval fantasy genre (in my opinion, on the same level as Game of Thrones and The Witcher). Erotica is far from the main component here, but the books have many high-quality erotic scenes, including cheat, voyeurism and NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Man, that Takeda Hiromitsu "demo" has more content than many completed games, lol. Can't wait for the full thing.

Although it does suck all the routes seem to be mindcontrol/hypnosis. Even the one that seems to not be is still using drugs/magic for what is pretty much the same effect.

But the art is amazing :)

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, she tried but the other side kind of didn't care because it was blackmail and also there was a time limit. Colonel could have delayed the investigation or forced it.
And no, the investigation could have been delayed only for a limited period of time, moreover that's what the female character needed to have time to gather evidence. Otherwise, the protagonist would have been indicted much sooner.

I don't see the point in a deeper and longer story here.
wait, she was tried? Where? Yes, she was resist when harassed, but it's completely different from setting limits in the first place. And one who gather evidence here is ugly guy, not her. And in the last, If you still don't see how unintelligent that is, then smearing semen on the screen to hide from the MC isn't really smart move (although its acutally work in the game, so freaking hot ngl but wtf).
SOL_OP_1_0461.png

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
wait, she was tried? Where? Yes, she was resist when harassed, but it's completely different from setting limits in the first place. And one who gather evidence here is ugly guy, not her. And in the last, If you still don't see how unintelligent that is, then smearing semen on the screen to hide from the MC isn't really smart move (although its acutally work in the game, so freaking hot ngl but wtf).
View attachment 2957965
This scene was great, also it was at the pinnacle of corruption, so they were much more liberal. They kinda didnt care and I think MC at this point kinda knows anyway.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 2957965
This is literally the very last scene when she's already completely corrupted and betrayed her husband.. So :WaitWhat:

She and Protag wiped out enemy bases thus contributing to his case. + colonel helped and allegedly collected evidence, in the end the promise was fulfilled anyway and the protagonist was released and promoted. All of this took time and protection which is given by the Colonel.
The limits were seen in her tolerance for sexual feelings, and the resistance in her behavior during the scenes.
The Colonel didn't set her conditions too absurd the deal is simple - physical contact for a limited time.
Also he didn't force sex right away, he did prepare her for eight scenes..

That's more than enough explanations for me as to why and how it happened

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019

Try read Infinity Sword by Brandon Sanderson. It had a surprise dark NTR which seem basic but was enhanced by the quality of the characters.
As for sites, have you tried looking for it in Reddit? I think they have a massive list of NTR literature from pre-2000 till present.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
This is literally the very last scene when she's already completely corrupted and betrayed her husband.. So :WaitWhat:
That still doesn't explain how she completely thought it could cover the MC. Okay, it would make sense if at this point she didn't care whether the MC noticed or not, but from the ending or later of Free Time part, she was still hiding it and the MC didn't even seem to notice (Or yes but choose to continue to ignore it like every other time, not contributing any of these lines to this guy is probably letting us make things right for ourselves).

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019

If you're not bothered by machine translation from Chinese, here you go, the whole new world of 2000+ works:

Last edited:
Reactions: l3agu3l3g3nds
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes