Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
That still doesn't explain how she completely thought it could cover the MC. Okay, it would make sense if at this point she didn't care whether the MC noticed or not, but from the ending or later of Free Time part, she was still hiding it and the MC didn't even seem to notice (Or yes but choose to continue to ignore it like every other time, not contributing any of these lines to this guy is probably letting us make things right for ourselves).
She didn't have much choice though. As for the last scene, as mentioned above, at that point the MC could already know what was going on. Or he was too focused on the last boss to look at the video connection that was "malfunctioning" the whole game, lol.

You're being too picky, bruh.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
The Colonel didn't set her conditions too absurd the deal is simple - physical contact for a limited time.
Also he didn't force sex right away, he did prepare her for eight scenes..
and after that is full of hardcore sex in everytime she meet him, can tells by how many time she climaxed. More like he was want to gradually corrupt her body and mind.
1695740777748.png
like i said, i understand that's quite make sense enough for a corruption plot and was really enjoy it tbh. Just only give what i think are cons because you asked -> and then you deny it -> so i continue to affirm it, that's all.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2018
At least this one's development is still active.

On the topic of AI stuff, any reviews for -

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Nah, she already turned MC's room into this, how can he wont know. This man must have both visual and olfactory disabilities to not even notice it. :KEK:
View attachment 2958646
All you need to know is, when it comes to jp ntr games, you often have to turn off logic. Heck , even in jav ntr, they often do this obnoxious things like for example, the actress is sucking the bull's dick while the husband is sitting across the table. It doesnt make sense, but it's still hot. Because in the end, it's not reality.

Sure, it's obnoxious at times ... but it's either you're gonna get used to it, or you're gonna be one of those guys that always whines about these stuff.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
realy?oh,you are great!
Are you... okay with me sharing it? I keep it only in DM since I thought you don't want it to be shared so openly.

Also, it's really shitty MTL, please don't call me translator or anything. It's a product of desperation more than anything since I can't use MTool.

Reactions: Prettz

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Are you... okay with me sharing it? I keep it only in DM since I thought you don't want it to be shared so openly.

Also, it's really shitty MTL, please don't call me translator or anything. It's a product of desperation more than anything since I can't use MTool.
of course~i am pleasure you guys can play my game~my english is very bad,so i can not translate it for you.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
of course~i am pleasure you guys can play my game~my english is very bad,so i can not translate it for you.
happy that your alive and hope the game progress is going good and if possible and chance of a sneak peak of any new art you have drawn

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Sorry, my art cannot appear in public places yet, otherwise I will be finished once it spreads to China.
Take your time. I will wait for it, even if it took years. The content in Belfast game is much more than I ever expected of a h game.

Thank you for saying that. I had been feeling real bad since I thought I might offend the creator of a work l really like.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry, my art cannot appear in public places yet, otherwise I will be finished once it spreads to China.
no worries as long as your doing well that all that matters but hope u can post updates talking about what work you have done if u can

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Out of all the communities online, you wouldn't expect the Minecraft to be full of pedos and NTR one to be so wholesome. You rock dude can't wait to play your game!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes