Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Eh.. Why would she even predict it? She didn't know who the traitor was and what choice did she have against blackmail anyway?
It's just a trigger, enough reason to start the corruption.
because it was too obvious, why would she cant even predict it? She didn't even show many hesitation in deciding to agree or setting any boundaries for harassment

agree that is was inherently reason enough, but still not enough to convince me.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Surprised Dazedanon did not pick it up for his mtl translation yet. Seems he covers most somewhat notable ntr releases.
Who knows, maybe he'll still do it. What I'd really like to see him translate would be the new trial for Big Breast Party NTR. It seems to be pretty sizable.

Last edited:

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
because it was too obvious, why would she cant even predict it? She didn't even show many hesitation in deciding to agree or setting any boundaries for harassment

agree that is was inherently reason enough, but still not enough to convince me.
You make it sound like she was supposed to break through fourth walls and be aware of the game intent. How can she predict such hentai logic that she will be completely corrupted? And like I said, she doesn't know who's culprit in the frist place.

It's a blackmail, she doesn't have much choice or power to impose any conditions in a situation like this. But the resistance exists in the scenes almost to the very end.
In the second path, the boundaries for harassment exists until sergeant starts blackmailing her directly though.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Who knows, maybe he'll still do it. What I'd really like to see him translate would be the new trial for Big Breat Party NTR. It seems to be pretty sizable.
No point in wasting mtl work on a TRIAL version honestly. Since takeda hiromitsu is one of my favourite artists out there, I would rather wait for the final product before testing the goods. He even said that there's still some cgs and va's to be done, so we might expect it around the end of Q4 , or early 2024 Q1.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
You make it sound like she was supposed to break through fourth walls and be aware of the game intent. How can she predict such hentai logic that she will be completely corrupted? And like I said, she doesn't know who's culprit in the frist place.

It's a blackmail, she doesn't have much choice or power to impose any conditions in a situation like this. But the resistance exists in the scenes almost to the very end.
In the second path, the boundaries for harassment exists until sergeant starts blackmailing her directly though.
its not just hentai logic, if he wanted to enjoy her body for a long time, then of course he would have to delay the investigation as long as possible? She doesn't have much choice, but she probably have some. How about TRY to resolutely set conditions or request more time to think thoroughly?

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
How about TRY to resolutely set conditions or request more time to think thoroughly?
Yeah, she tried but the other side kind of didn't care because it was blackmail and also there was a time limit. Colonel could have delayed the investigation or forced it.
And no, the investigation could have been delayed only for a limited period of time, moreover that's what the female character needed to have time to gather evidence. Otherwise, the protagonist would have been indicted much sooner.

I don't see the point in a deeper and longer story here.

Reactions: LordFrz

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Surprised Dazedanon did not pick it up for his mtl translation yet. Seems he covers most somewhat notable ntr releases.
BTW he'll be doing the new that gets released on the 29th. So probably there is point in some waiting for his translation instead of playing it using Sugoi/Deepl right away. I can do a bit of comparison between his Tsumamigui 3 translation and Deepl MTL that we have here somewhere if somebody is interested.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
They talking about his latest game https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692

I think theres a MTL in that thread but if not MTool does a fine job and you get the jist of the story anyways, its pretty generic.
I don't know how you people can enjoy MTL for a genre like NTR. Unless the game is designed to have minimalistic writing, like NTR Legend. For me, Japanese NTR works only if the writing is decent and the localization is solid, adapting all the weird Japanese phrases that just don't work in English.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I don't know how you people can enjoy MTL for a genre like NTR. Unless the game is designed to have minimalistic writing, like NTR Legend. For me, Japanese NTR works only if the writing is decent and the localization is solid, adapting all the weird Japanese phrases that just don't work in English.
The translation is pretty clear and straightforward, you can understand the plot and follow along, you pick up the sex words, the blackmail phrases, the insults, and basic communication. I wouldnt call it "Engrish", its much more readable, atleast MTool Bing translations tend to be.

Also its not really a "story rich" game, its more of a generic "play and fap".

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I highly recommend this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-6-3-mrsilverlust.87506/
Played around 3 hours of it last night.

Easy top tier game. NTR is not a major component, but there is a major netori (on chapter 3 so far, there's 6) and the netori was done very well. From what I can gather from the Skills menu (an amazing innovation unseen anywhere, the whole leveling system is just fun and it makes choice exciting) NETORARE should come later once you've made the girls yours.

In short: Near perfect writing; probably the best writing I've seen. There's no wasted words. The story makes sense. People talk like real people. There's so much depth; almost borderline Disco Elysium level with the 4 personalities + 1 extra "inner voice". Depression and negative thoughts is so well done, better than the hundreds of manga I've read. If you like corruption, if you like defiling beautiful women, if you like to use your head, give it a try.

Downside: Art is not as good as many of the top tier games we see but the god tier gameplay and writing makes up for it. H scene is sparse, but highly impactful. Every h scene in every chapter has been a banger.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
I highly recommend this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-6-3-mrsilverlust.87506/
Played around 3 hours of it last night.

Easy top tier game. NTR is not a major component, but there is a major netori (on chapter 3 so far, there's 6) and the netori was done very well. From what I can gather from the Skills menu (an amazing innovation unseen anywhere, the whole leveling system is just fun and it makes choice exciting) NETORARE should come later once you've made the girls yours.

In short: Near perfect writing; probably the best writing I've seen. There's no wasted words. The story makes sense. People talk like real people. There's so much depth; almost borderline Disco Elysium level with the 4 personalities + 1 extra "inner voice". Depression and negative thoughts is so well done, better than the hundreds of manga I've read. If you like corruption, if you like defiling beautiful women, if you like to use your head, give it a try.

Downside: Art is not as good as many of the top tier games we see but the god tier gameplay and writing makes up for it. H scene is sparse, but highly impactful. Every h scene in every chapter has been a banger.
I might give it a try, but it's bugging me that the game seems to be trying to please everyone. Usually nothing good comes out of that, otherwise you'll be looking for those bits of content that you like..

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes